Official Rangers vs Dundee Utd Match Thread

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
53 minutes ago, JC10 said:

See how your RTV account is linked to a certain device, is there a way to change the device it's linked to so someone else could use my code etc today?

I think if you try to go on a different device they will suspend the account but just go back on and reset the password should let you in no problem. 

1 hour ago, JC10 said:

See how your RTV account is linked to a certain device, is there a way to change the device it's linked to so someone else could use my code etc today?

Might be different for those who are season ticket holders and accessing RTV but as a long term subscriber to RTV I can log in via the website (as opposed to the app) from any device I wish. 

Not checked this season so it might have changed but last season I could log in and run RTV on 6 separate devices at the same time without any issues.

Would love to give these cunts a serious skelping and we will if we click.

Watched them against the scum and they could have, should have taken something from them. They were no shrinking violets. A lesson for us that day, that broonie was dung and done, as was their central defence.

They didn't sit in, so would suit us if they do same today, but it is against us, so......!

Archived