UEFA Nations League

.Williamson.

Just now, HG5 said:

Just a guy falling over a ball in front of an open goal away from yet another embarrassment.

Instead, they top the group!🙈

Unbeaten in 5 games now, when was the last time you could say that?? Have to give credit to them, top of a tough group for now.

4 minutes ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

Unbeaten in 5 games now, when was the last time you could say that?? Have to give credit to them, top of a tough group for now.

Had similar chat with my lad!

On the face of it, hard to argue with the results (Friday apart, maybe).

But when you know how they were achieved.....

2 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

A doing off a stuck together team at that, embarrassing, I full expected us to have a comfortable win

I thought that Czech side played really well, but you can expect that from effectively a club side put together to represent them. You could tell they were comfortable in their system - Scotland never really asked too many questions about their ropey defence.

Just now, HG5 said:

Had similar chat with my lad!

On the face of it, hard to argue with the results (Friday apart, maybe).

But when you know how they were achieved.....

Yep, the Israel game has still taken the shine off the run - surely they can't be as abject as that next month???

11 minutes ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

I thought that Czech side played really well, but you can expect that from effectively a club side put together to represent them. You could tell they were comfortable in their system - Scotland never really asked too many questions about their ropey defence.

Comfort on the ball put most of ours to shame, too.

13 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Drawing at home to Israel and getting dominated by a Czech C/D side is nothing to give credit for.

Points are on the board though, not a fan of Clarke but he got dealt a huge hand of luck this weekend after Israel. That's taken the heat off him for sure.