Should have been a red

Vision

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

Wears his hate for us on his sleeve and getting away with it. He’s aiding and abetting assaults on Rangers players with glee.

1 hour ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

1 hour ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Lucky Hibs getting the favours to stop the 10

47 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

Sums up this shithole country.

I'll say it again.
We aint asking for favours (no fuckin chance anyway)
We just want to be refereed equally.

3 hours ago, KeyserSoze said:

You want players to pick up avoidable bookings?

loony. 

To protect other team mates and pressure the referee.  

Yes I do. 

Captian to have a word with the Ref and the player in question yes. 

Only get booked if you raise your hands.

6 minutes ago, molesmole said:

To protect other team mates and pressure the referee.  

Yes I do. 

Captian to have a word with the Ref and the player in question yes. 

Only get booked if you raise your hands.

Stupid

Getting booked is protecting no cunt.  Refs are gagging to fuck us over and you’d have our players remonstrating.

Just think of the longer term implications of picking up avoidable bookings.  

29 minutes ago, scottyscott1963 said:

I'll say it again.
We aint asking for favours (no fuckin chance anyway)
We just want to be refereed equally.

All you can ask but unfortunately no chance of that with the likes of clancy, he’s been brought through their system for a reason.  He’s a devout believer in anything anti what we stand for.

16 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

Stupid

Getting booked is protecting no cunt.  Refs are gagging to fuck us over and you’d have our players remonstrating.

Just think of the longer term implications of picking up avoidable bookings.  

You're adding the booking.....  

Is there enough fight and agression in the team?    Or is it very much any cunt can do as they please. 

Do wd pressure refs enough?  Board, Manager, Players. 

No wonder teams think they can foul us at will.   Rake ankles, Tackle from behind. 

With no fans to pressure for a decision its down to the players. 

13 minutes ago, molesmole said:

Is there enough fight and agression in the team?    Or is it very much any cunt can do as they please. 

No wonder teams think they can foul us at will.   Rake ankles, Tackle from behind. 

I’m adding the booking because that’s what our refs are gagging to do.  

when have you ever seen a ref yield to any form of pressure whether the fans or players go off their nut at a Rangers game?

never is your answer.  

4 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

I’m adding the booking because that’s what our refs are gagging to do.  

when have you ever seen a ref yield to any form of pressure whether the fans or players go off their nut at a Rangers game?

never is your answer.  

👍

27 minutes ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

All you can ask but unfortunately no chance of that with the likes of clancy, he’s been brought through their system for a reason.  He’s a devout believer in anything anti what we stand for.

This particular rat thrives in his hatred of us.

8 hours ago, MrMckee said:

I think the amount of stuff in the media about it will pressure them to do it as its only Dundee and can make them try and hide their bias. Wouldnt be confident if it was a scum player who done it of action though 

I am 100% confident that no action will be deemed necessary except to give Barisic a second booking for getting involved.

Jesus, when did I become so cynical?

Oh yes, 2012.

5 hours ago, molesmole said:

We've seen what happens when managers and clubs dare to challenge Scottish football and it's incompetent/corrupt referees.

The sanctions are just waiting for our board's letter of complaint against Clancy.

I remember the Ryan Jack one really divided opinion on here at the time. Half of posters thought it was harsh, half thought it was a merited red card. I guess it comes down to 'endangering an opponent/excessive force', I personally think both Jack and the one from yesterday on Morelos are both reds. You simply can't tackle like that anymore. 

There's absolutely no doubt it deserved a straight red card. The club are right to be angry about such a vicious potentially career ending studs up in the air challenge. Stewart's comments were outrageous but predictable given his underlying agenda. Dundee United should publicly apologise for it and fine their player for what was nothing short of an assault. It was a shocker.

3 hours ago, Brackley Bluenose said:

I remember the Ryan Jack one really divided opinion on here at the time. Half of posters thought it was harsh, half thought it was a merited red card. I guess it comes down to 'endangering an opponent/excessive force', I personally think both Jack and the one from yesterday on Morelos are both reds. You simply can't tackle like that anymore. 

I remember the Jack one, there was no malice in it.

Saturday's on Morelos the malice was there for all too see, except clancy and bae jaws Stewart on sportscene

3 hours ago, Doddger said:

There's absolutely no doubt it deserved a straight red card. The club are right to be angry about such a vicious potentially career ending studs up in the air challenge. Stewart's comments were outrageous but predictable given his underlying agenda. Dundee United should publicly apologise for it and fine their player for what was nothing short of an assault. It was a shocker.

I suppose it's possible the compliance officer will take action.

Clancy to get a raise and become new head of referees.

20200914_085531.thumb.jpg.214aa9f915360f7a1bd65ef609ba185c.jpg

Pretty clear from this still that Clancy had an unobstructed view of the incident, and was looking at it. Not having any nonsense his view was obstructed as some out there are suggesting.

Imo his actions afterwards showed the disdain he has for Morelos too - little interest in the player's welfare or even concern for him. He despises the lad.

6 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Pretty clear from this still that Clancy had an unobstructed view of the incident, and was looking at it. Not having any nonsense his view was obstructed as some out there are suggesting.

Imo his actions afterwards showed the disdain he has for Morelos too - little interest in the player's welfare or even concern for him. He despises the lad.

He's at home with the other 60,000 fenian,racist and paedo apologists in the east end.

Haven't you heard yet, it's case closed.

Sky's tame referee, Dermot Gallagher, (well he sounds completely trustworthy and impartial) has come out saying Clancy got it right.

Other shock revelations today include that the sky is blue and rain is wet.

Why is Sky in Australia so bloody good while we get stuck with all the lefties and taigs?

That was what I thought in the conspiracy thread SEMA, he is approximately 20 yards away and doesn’t see that as a foul never mind a red card.

This is the same ‘referee’ who booked Alfie for diving against Dundee then had to bring on their physio as the keeper had injured himself with said contact as well as his recent performance against the taigs.

Being a shit ref doesn’t cover his obvious leanings.

Just now, ayro said:

That was what I thought in the conspiracy thread SEMA, he is approximately 20 yards away and doesn’t see that as a foul never mind a red card.

This is the same ‘referee’ who booked Alfie for diving against Dundee then had to bring on their physio as the keeper had injured himself with said contact as well as his recent performance against the taigs.

Being a shit ref doesn’t cover his obvious leanings.

At some point the excuse of him being incompetent has to be shelved and the truth of him being a cheat has to be brought into the light.

Archived