*****Official Red Imps v Rangers Match Thread*****

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 938
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Looking for likes ya tadger?

If.you can't see youre being moronic then there's nae hope for you.

Hes about 4 goals in 4 games 

Hes 1 goal in 4 games and it was scuffed into the corner...

Aye I still think hes ridiculously unfit but that's what hes been all his career, injury prone & when he does start to find fitness he gets injured again

Plastic pitch against jobbers; all that matters is we win and hopefully don't pick up any more injuries. We've been fine.

Surely can't write Roofe and Itten off either - both only been here five minutes, Itten hasn't had much gametime and Roofe has looked decent and has scored, despite no being fit.

Now, if my stream would stop fucking buffering that would be smashing.

1 minute ago, Wafflesniffer said:

Plastic pitch against jobbers; all that matters is we win and hopefully don't pick up any more injuries. We've been fine.

Surely can't write Roofe and Itten off either - both only been here five minutes, Itten hasn't had much gametime and Roofe has looked decent and has scored, despite no being fit.

Now, if my stream would stop fucking buffering that would be smashing.

Well said mate he's only just getting started after a very disruptive year for everyone hopefully he was only took off as a precaution

Just now, RockwellGers said:

This ad popped up on my stream at half time. The cunt doing the gardening at 20 secs stole the show IMO, trying to decide which ready meal he likes best. Hoping he got some work off the back of that performance

Ashamed to say I burst out laughing at that tbh

4 minutes ago, Valance1690 said:

Hes 1 goal in 4 games and it was scuffed into the corner...

Aye I still think hes ridiculously unfit but that's what hes been all his career, injury prone & when he does start to find fitness he gets injured again

Naw hes no 😂😂😂😂.

3 minutes ago, RockwellGers said:

This ad popped up on my stream at half time. The cunt doing the gardening at 20 secs stole the show IMO, trying to decide which ready meal he likes best. Hoping he got some work off the back of that performance

Think at heart he was going for the chicken curry 

Archived