*****Official Red Imps v Rangers Match Thread*****

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 938
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Drumloyal said:

Beer delivery due in about an hour so no need to go out for a cargo, what a time to be alive. 

6-0 to the famous, Kent hattrick

I noticed on the RTV training vids that Goldson was working on attacking headers from our corners, reckon he might grab a headed goal today. 

Good shout

9 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Can we just go out and buy some players that aren’t injury prone?

We probably wouldn’t have got him if his value or availability wasn’t affected no doubt by injuries at the end of his spell at Leeds and Anderlecht. 

1 minute ago, bluenoz said:

I've thought since day one that Itten looks an average player. I've yet to be convinced otherwise.

I know Greg Stewart is an average player. In fact, that might be a over estimate on him.

Ill be honest, I'm not too impressed with either yet.

Willing to put it down to it just taking them time to hit their stride, for now.

5 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

I've thought since day one that Itten looks an average player. I've yet to be convinced otherwise.

I know Greg Stewart is an average player. In fact, that might be a over estimate on him.

I appreciate that we're 2-0 up and currently sitting top of the league...

Itten and Roofe don't add up to Alfie between then, at least based on what I've seen of them thus far. I hope it's a case of getting to grips with the setup and league, but I'd have been hoping for those two to have scored against this kind of opposition already.

We've had goals from all over the rest of the team this year - it's the forwards who are letting us down thus far, rather than us being reliant on them. Some pluses to that, but I can't help but feel that we need are goals from both the team and the forwards get what we want/need this year, particularly with GD and scraping games over the line looking likely to be the difference.

Archived