Club Statement

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Act soft and get taken advantage of.
Self inflicted nonsense.
A "CLUB STATEMENT" the day after Alfredo was assaulted against dundee tims.
A "CLUB STATEMENT" the day after Alfredo was assaulted against the junkies.
Get on the front foot and call claire the fenian ST holder out.
Get on the front foot and call out the fenian infested sfa out.
FFS...take them on or this will ramp up as the season unfolds.
These scabby bastards will do EVERYTHING in their power,and i mean everything to enable the paedo club to ten.

Mind in January Lennon was cited for this:

“I was really disappointed with the penalty decision at the end, I didn’t think it was a pen,” Lennon said.

“I think he has got his body across Zanatta. There was inference his heels were clipped but you can clearly see he has his body across him. His recovery was terrific ,and he didn’t deserve that.

“[The first incident is] a push on the back, a definite penalty, Jeremie is at full pace and he has gone over – he has not dived – so I don’t know how that can’t be a penalty.”

No, me neither.

18 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

He started by saying he’s not standing here saying he wants the kid sent off anaw , if this is the interview in question , if your getting cited for that as well saying it’s Clancy the cheat again , what will happen in the stand for 90 mins after a week of preparation any way, big deal 

Cheers. :thumbup:

Boyd said: “I’m mystified… I’m not mystified. John Beaton as though it was a pre-meditated decision not to give that penalty because it was so late in the game, I’m not sure.”

Boyd added: “He’ll probably be welcomed down his pub tonight again.”
This was in reference to a online rumour that Beaton was seen in a “Rangers bar” hours after he refereed an Old Firm game.

1 minute ago, bluenoz said:

Boyd said: “I’m mystified… I’m not mystified. John Beaton as though it was a pre-meditated decision not to give that penalty because it was so late in the game, I’m not sure.”

Boyd added: “He’ll probably be welcomed down his pub tonight again.”
This was in reference to a online rumour that Beaton was seen in a “Rangers bar” hours after he refereed an Old Firm game.

Pandering to the tarriers there with tarrier patter. Cringe. 

7 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

We’ve been waiting on this ever since he came up in his very first game at Aberdeen. 

Another myth he has clout among media etc and here we are 3 years later and he’s yet to use this influence or clout he apparently has

He got firmly put in his box after that game. Hopefully now its personal again he changes tact. I'm hopeful but doubtful.

I didn't say he'd clout in the media. I'm talking more about his social media followers and how he could draw attention to various issues there.

He has media influence as he could easily get himself front and centre on sky, talksport, etc if he wanted, and also by strategists differently his he deals with our domestic msm.

Statement is a bit stupid and could have been much more straight to the point. Why use words like perplexed, bemused etc it really just leaves us open to ridicule

The club is 100% behind SG as his statements are no different to what any other manger in the league has answered throughout the season.

Archived