Duffers Pass

julescotia

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looked as if he was blowing out his arse early doors, the sweat was pishing aff him. Said in the match thread during the game. I thought our players looked far superior fitness wise and obviously skill wise. But the fitness can only be put down to Gerrard and his team. It was like playing a pub team yesterday. I was waiting on popcorn teeth taking a draw of a fag n subbing himself on

35 minutes ago, Ger_onimo said:

Honestly couldn’t stop laughing at some of their passing, particularly towards the end. Superb entertainment 

The amount of time they passed the ball out of play due to us closing them down was a joy to watch.

3 hours ago, Fergie_6 said:

And also a £2 million loan fee 😂

So that works out at £83,461 per week if divided over a 52 week period and added to his weekly salary!

Worth every penny IMHO 🤣

Signed 8 days AFTER they got fucked out the Champions League too.

Fucking cretins.

9 minutes ago, Sonnybear1972 said:

Looked as if he was blowing out his arse early doors, the sweat was pishing aff him. Said in the match thread during the game. I thought our players looked far superior fitness wise and obviously skill wise. But the fitness can only be put down to Gerrard and his team. It was like playing a pub team yesterday. I was waiting on popcorn teeth taking a draw of a fag n subbing himself on

The video a him kicking the baw oot the park and lennon chucking his arms about as if it what the fuck summed they cunts up, awful team and fucking full a hoaching bastards 

Seen him just when he signed for them playing for Ireland and he was absolutely shocking. Shipped a goal by leaving a big massive gap behind him. Yesterday just cemented how bad he is for me. Hopefully more teams in the league start targeting him.

26 minutes ago, stuart1994 said:

Seen him just when he signed for them playing for Ireland and he was absolutely shocking. Shipped a goal by leaving a big massive gap behind him. Yesterday just cemented how bad he is for me. Hopefully more teams in the league start targeting him.

I watched the exact same game, only to see if he was any good cos a few on here rated him. He was at fault for the goal right enough but got away with it cos he equalised with a free header. Looked a very average or worse centre half. Slow and poor with the ball at his feet. No better than Mckenna that was at Aberdden.

Archived