Importance of the Next league match

RFCRobertson

11 hours ago, RFCRobertson said:

Honestly cant be doing with a repest of last season, beat the scum at parkhead Only to go and drop points the next game. 

for me this next one against livinston is the most important game so far in the season that'll show the ability of this team. Absolutely need to kick on and beat them convincingly! Especially since we dropped points to them earlier in the season. 

after that the confidence will be massive and can hopefully go on a good run of results afterwards and wrap the title up soon as possible!

Next 2 games are crucial . Yet we can honestly say that about every game now . Win win and keep winning 

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Might be wrong but a heard tested positive 3 times, could be tripping tho 😂

Sure he's trained with them since returning but sounds as though he's had his arse kicked by covid a bit. One of their players mentioned something before the game about him recovering so it would seem he hasn't been asymptomatic

Fact is we have to just keep on winning and the rest will take care of itself. Some weeks we will play well, some we won't. As long as we win by any way necessary that's what we have to do. We cannot shit the bed again this season and if we win the bread and butter games then we stand a chance. Just win, it's that simple.

Just now, British_Empire said:

As corny as it sounds, literally every game feels like a cup final atm. 

Wouldn't have it any other way.

Cracking point man 

let’s see how teams that treat us like a cup final, see us treat them like one. 

some cunt tweet Gerrard that or something cause its a fuckin nailer of a point 😂

3 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Cracking point man 

let’s see how teams that treat us like a cup final, see us treat them like one. 

some cunt tweet Gerrard that or something cause its a fuckin nailer of a point 😂

I'll say to him next time I see him in the Waitrose on Byres Road👍

3 hours ago, eskbankloyal said:

I had a look at it earlier, from a points perspective after 11 games only 99/00 and 10/11 had be more points (both 31 v 29) 

We’re actually only 1 point better off this season that we were last season. 

But, I agree. We’re much better defensively but Rugby Park is without doubt the type of game we’d go and drop points when pressure is on. Tbh, our record there is absolutely shambolic in recent times - in the league since returning in 16/17 it’s:

P7 W1 D2 L4 

A massive test for us. 

That’s a disgusting record there.

11 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

If we don’t win at Kilmarnock will one of admin/Mods do me a favour and ban me just to save me having a meltdown.

Thanks in advance.

I'll be too busy wrapping myself in tinfoil, putting myself in the microwave and jumping out the window.

8 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

Would be fantastic but there's no hope

Never know. They really aren’t a good side. Been papering over the cracks with last minute wins, while the sheep have been on a half decent run.

Dont know why I get my hopes up like this...

Same mental approach as Saturday and we need to improve our attacking play

as good as the result was we were nowhere as good as we should be in a attacking sense

we done enough and they were toothless so no big heads and complacency

We’ve got a couple of good ones for the team.

Livi at home should be nice and easy in reality, then Killie will probably be harder than the tarriers so an ideal test. 

Can’t shake the feeling that there’s something different this year. 

Archived