Allan McGregor does fuck all

Essandoh

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My favourite bit of McGregor time-wasting was a European game last season (Braga away maybe?). The ball landed on the roof of the net, he waited til they got another ball then flicked the ball from the roof of the net back on to the pitch.Ā 

16 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyļ»æArse said:

Look forward to "a wee while" being over ASAP. This place needs more of the good posters who left for whatever reason back. Like you šŸ‘

Thanks mate, we had our disagreements and a wee feud for a while but shit happens.

I never left as such, I was removed, but what's done is done. I was probably needing the time out if I am being honest.

Just now, plumbGER said:

Thanks mate, we had our disagreements and a wee feud for a while but shit happens.

I never left as such, I was removed, but what's done is done. I was probably needing the time out if I am being honest.

I don't even remember šŸ˜‚. Guess I've had too many more since.

Water under the bridge, don't hold back, I much prefer a good debate to the norm right now which is many posters holding back due to wee cliques and OT tag teams ganging up. I'll leave you to suss out whats what šŸ‘

2 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyļ»æArse said:

I don't even remember šŸ˜‚. Guess I've had too many more since.

Water under the bridge, don't hold back, I much prefer a good debate to the norm right now which is many posters holding back due to wee cliques and OT tag teams ganging up. I'll leave you to suss out whats what šŸ‘

I know about one wee OT clique, I was part of it but got black balled:lol:

Debates are probably harder to come by the now because we look good on the pitch and the bench. I think if we can carry this form until the new year we can finally look forward to a proper challenge.

I like that we are rotating and every player seems to just fit in, the amount of games the now obviously forces Gerrard into making changes but when the games get fewer i'd like him to try get as near a settled 11 as he can.

9 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

I know about one wee OT clique, I was part of it but got black balled:lol:

Debates are probably harder to come by the now because we look good on the pitch and the bench. I think if we can carry this form until the new year we can finally look forward to a proper challenge.

I like that we are rotating and every player seems to just fit in, the amount of games the now obviously forces Gerrard into making changes but when the games get fewer i'd like him to try get as near a settled 11 as he can.

Biggest lot of shite I've read in years..

Ā 

šŸ˜‰

12 hours ago, JackAlex93 said:

The mans got a screw loose but I love him. He's always going aff the nut at someone haha. Wouldn't like to play in front of him and make a mistake, youd know about it!Ā 

I thought all goalkeepers had to have a screw loose in order to be decentĀ 

Although I donā€™t think McGregor had any of his screws fully tightenedĀ :lol:

On 30/10/2020 at 08:20, Moody Blue Legend said:

That comment from Edgar on H&H.Ā  Because he gets in to watch the games live hearing McGregor last week.

"Some cunt gonna mark that cunt". :lol:Ā 

Oor ain Franco Begbie šŸ˜‚

Archived