Jones & Edmunson - 7 Game Ban

savenosouls

1 minute ago, Howsitgoing said:

The main difference is Rangers didn’t get fined because they did no wrong, that bastardised team did. 

Exactly, they played their player then acted daft. 

Presumably his 2 match suspended ban was because he pointed the finger at his club, the SFA took that into consideration and fined them.

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, folkestoneger said:

True, but we are paying them how many 1000s a week when they are not available to play even in a dire squad emergency. That’s 4 extra games each x wages x 2.  Would bet that those wages wasted amounts to more money than an 8k fine

Both players will be heavily fined by the club (believe a maximum of 4 weeks wages is permitted)

The fact we are paying the players' wages while they are unavailable is down to their own stupidity.

2 hours ago, quabba said:

Fuck sake. I know the both of them were fannies but Bolingoli only got 3 game ban and he fucked off out of the country and never quarantined without letting anyone know. 

Aberdeen players also 3 game ban. 

We clamped down as soon as we heard.

Seems another rule for us again

3 game ban ,suspended for the sheep players 

3 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Exactly, they played their player then acted daft. 

Presumably his 2 match suspended ban was because he pointed the finger at his club, the SFA took that into consideration and fined them.

They were punished separately, that where the fine came from. Rangers did no wrong so won’t face any sanctions or fines just their players will. The players should be sold in January anyway. 

As for the sheep player ban, remember they broke no countrywide covid rules, bars were open, they stayed within a football bubble in the bar (same guys that changed together mere hours previously drank together) the rule they broke was the football bubble rule that was in place for footballers only

Jones and edmundson broke a nationwide rule that includes everyone

5 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Both players will be heavily fined by the club (believe a maximum of 4 weeks wages is permitted)

The fact we are paying the players' wages while they are unavailable is down to their own stupidity.

I understand that but it doesn’t mean we are not effectively being cost more in wasted wages than the other lot were fined.

Frankly a ban for this type of thing should mean you go unpaid as there is no excuse whatsoever. 

I do believe the players deserve booted out for what they done and think the other bans were too short rather than our lots being too long

6 minutes ago, folkestoneger said:

I understand that but it doesn’t mean we are not effectively being cost more in wasted wages than the other lot were fined.

Frankly a ban for this type of thing should mean you go unpaid as there is no excuse whatsoever. 

I do believe the players deserve booted out for what they done and think the other bans were too short rather than our lots being too long

That would be an employment law matter.

8 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

As for the sheep player ban, remember they broke no countrywide covid rules, bars were open, they stayed within a football bubble in the bar (same guys that changed together mere hours previously drank together) the rule they broke was the football bubble rule that was in place for footballers only

Jones and edmundson broke a nationwide rule that includes everyone

They broke the 'rule of 6' in public but it was only a guidance with no basis in law at that point.

21 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

Rangers were not punished, celtic was! Barely rocket science!

It seems to be for him.

He seems to be wanting to argue for arguments sake against any Bear who has a gripe with this decision.

As I said I think he might be drunk so best to dis-engage before he tries to win the internet again.

3 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

It seems to be for him.

He seems to be wanting to argue for arguments sake against any Bear who has a gripe with this decision.

As I said I think he might be drunk so best to dis-engage before he tries to win the internet again.

He is normally a bit easier to debate with, drunk or pissed off but he does seem off. 

2 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

He is normally a bit easier to debate with, drunk or pissed off but he does seem off. 

He's acting a bit rapey now tbf, still quoting me despite being told no.

I'm still on my best behaviour so i'll be damned if i'm getting lured into one of his wee battles for internet supremacy.

He actually further enhanced my point by admitting Rangers did no wrong and celtic did, hence the fines.

So you look at the players actions, Jones and Edmundsons worse than Bolingoli's? Asolutely not imo.

So why would we be fined if, according to him, we did no wrong?

Just now, plumbGER said:

He's acting a bit rapey now tbf, still quoting me despite being told no.

I'm still on my best behaviour so i'll be damned if i'm getting lured into one of his wee battles for internet supremacy.

He actually further enhanced my point by admitting Rangers did no wrong and celtic did, hence the fines.

So you look at the players actions, Jones and Edmundsons worse than Bolingoli's? Asolutely not imo.

So why would we be fined if, according to him, we did no wrong?

Replying to posts on a forum is rapey? 😂 

Archived