Snippet from the Times.

Mafeking St.

25 minutes ago, Mafeking St. said:

There was no mistaking the pang of pain that shot to his face as he came through the doors of the press room, the chants of ‘Lennon, Lennon, get to f***’ growing ever more audible from outside as he approached his chair.

Good, hope the echo's in his scabby fenian fuckpig heid keep him awake at night, couldn't happen to a worse cunt.

7 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

If this shower of scum are not nationally condemned , then that tells what kind of people are running this Country

The media are condemning them, which is good to see. 

Humza set the political tone last night I think, with his tweet with the line about 'a minority of fans'. I think there may be a slight admonition politically but there won't be anything serious said.

We've all seen the videos and the aggression and damage caused by these scum. Zero arrests made. Two police officers injured. That tells me how this is going to go.

I don't think the media will let this one go this time, though the politicians will have the brush out.

3 minutes ago, Negri's lovechild said:

Humza set the political tone last night I think, with his tweet with the line about 'a minority of fans'. I think there may be a slight admonition politically but there won't be anything serious said.

We've all seen the videos and the aggression and damage caused by these scum. Zero arrests made. Two police officers injured. That tells me how this is going to go.

I don't think the media will let this one go this time, though the politicians will have the brush out.

Not much if anything on BBC radio mate .Not surprised there though 

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

Not much if anything on BBC radio mate .Not surprised there though 

True and that's unsurprising.

Sky Sports gave it a lot of coverage last night, and Radio Clyde were very damning of them (which surprised me). I think the press will mention it as well.

Just scanned the beeb website there and it's mentioned but in passing. The only admonishing of their fans is they have posted the tweet by Humza. 

1 hour ago, Negri's lovechild said:

Wonder if FoCUS made it along with their wee cameras etc ? 

30 minutes ago, Amokachi said:

Wonder if FoCUS made it along with their wee cameras etc ? 

The daft cunt chucking the barrier would have been as well  posting his name n address along wi it, save the time n effort of picking  him  up 🤣🤣 then again, I’m maybe over estimating wee Nicks storm troopers .

The players been told to leave because their fans are just about rioting because they want their manager gone is the best news for us.

There is no way, even with a new manager, they're going to want to play for that club, that shirt or those fans (why would you anyway?) nevermind fucking 10 in a row.

That was as embarrassing as I’ve seen and shows up that mob for what they are. Attacking the police and their own players. Everything we’ve been through as a club in the last few years and never have we seen anything like this, especially against our own. We will always be a class above them. Reminded me of their behaviour at parkhead when we won the title there and Dallas got attacked. Shameful behaviour from a shameful club. They and their mob deserve to be carpeted and humiliated by the authorities off the park. Hopefully we can retain our focus and humiliate them on the park. They deserve every bit of it. 

Why do they always use this "these people are in the minority" line? The percentage of Celtic fans there is irrelevant and the tiniest minority of any large group can cause havoc

It's like you can't criticise certain groups without that little addendum even if they're blatantly in the wrong, or if you do criticise people based on their actions that means youre automatically criticising the entire demographic which is just ridiculous deflection

They're telling us that more than 6 people in a house is dangerous but hundreds of vermin gathering is excused cause it's not every celtic fan in Scotland, just think of the amount of viruses and diseases that aren't even yet known to man that these manky bastards are breathing all over each other

Archived