Spfl move fixture to accommodate c***c

Tomatasauce

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, KingKirk said:

A mid season break 

That's fucking ridiculous they have been allowed to reschedule a game at their convenience. 

Force them to forfeit then apologize to the effected kids with a compensation pay out then shut the cesspit down permanently. 

That seems fair to me. 

3 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Remember the last time , these mutants pulled a fast one . The league fixture recently against us . We all know how that worked out . Karma may bite them up the arse again . 

Just win our games bears and what they do will mean very little 

This. Just keep winning. They are banking on us folding after the New Year. 

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

Exactly . We are enjoying their pain but the focus can't turn on them . It has to be about what we do from now until next OF game 

We have a difficult December. Many away league fixtures, Europa and Betfred. 

It would be wishful to think we can win them all.

58 minutes ago, LochendBilly said:

How can they book a jolly during a pandemic? Ok they had to fulfil Europa games :belm: which was allowed but a jolly? That's ripping it! 

I assumed corona was the reason they cancelled it, to stop any unnecessary travel, as well as allow more time to finish the league season if it’s halted at any stage by not having a break

1 minute ago, bluenoz said:

We have a difficult December. Many away league fixtures, Europa and Betfred. 

It would be wishful to think we can win them all.

Have you looked at January mate . The sheep , Hivs and Motherwell in very short space of time . 

A lot more confident with dealing with anything that comes our way tbh 

1 hour ago, eejay the dj said:

Remember the last time , these mutants pulled a fast one . The league fixture recently against us . We all know how that worked out . Karma may bite them up the arse again . 

Just win our games bears and what they do will mean very little 

Correct.  From our angle I don’t give a fuck when they play.  They will be as crap on Monday evening as they will be on Saturday afternoon.  Just quietly and without fuss focus on our games and win them one at a time.  

1 hour ago, The Hammer 11 said:

Would be funny as fuck if they went abroad and their full squad ended up riddled with it from the camp 

Would be fucking hilarious, however, beware! I’m sure if the SPFL get the votes from clubs to control decisions relating to Covid, then they would make sure that the Tims were looked after if all is still not going well in the league for them.  All those fixture pileups as a result of Covid - null and void anyone?

3 hours ago, Tomatasauce said:

First Levein now Dempster, neither who you would call ambassadors of Rangers, but who have both come out in the last few days telling everybody how blatantly corrupt these shower of tarrier cunts really are, before it was only us “paranoid” Rangers fans apparently who had these opinions, it still won’t change a thing, I’ll be really surprised if we are allowed to win the league this year no joke!

HIBS chief Leeann Dempster has hit out at the SPFL over the decision to move their January clash with celtic to a Monday night. 

The league body confirmed earlier this evening that the fixture - originally scheduled for Saturday, 9 January - had been put back 48 hours until Monday, January 11 at a 'club request'.

But Dempster has now issued an apology to Hibees fans saying the date change was done without her knowledge and the club were NOT asked after rejecting celtic's original request. 

She wrote on Twitter: "Apologies to our supporters and our head coach. 

"This was done without my knowledge - we said no to the original request from celtic because the request didn't work for our club. 

The SPFL appears to have agreed this without a call to the decision makers at our club.

We are fizzing about this @SPFL. I know I am leaving soon (ish) but they still have my mobile number so a call should have been easy to do - or Graeme Mathie or even to our Chairman - not good enough. 

"Move to Monday without asking us?

Why are we surprised, just another instance of the tarriers doing what they want.

The fucking world will be locked down early January. Hopefully the scum will get to their destination and get stuck there.....to June.

4 minutes ago, will2203 said:

Why are we surprised, just another instance of the tarriers doing what they want.

The fucking world will be locked down early January. Hopefully the scum will get to their destination and get stuck there.....to June.

Do you know how correct you are?

"We can't get back Neill, null and void the league please". 

These basturts would try anything to get their own way. 

So cellic want to disappear abroad for a few weeks with a new manager ?

Giving their recent history of players blatantly ignoring covid rules, they should not be allowed abroad for any period of time.

Never mind the wee secret deals they seem still to be working on to their favour which are a blatant insult to any perception of fairplay or sportsmanship and blatantly contradict the rules. 

4 hours ago, Tomatasauce said:

First Levein now Dempster, neither who you would call ambassadors of Rangers, but who have both come out in the last few days telling everybody how blatantly corrupt these shower of tarrier cunts really are, before it was only us “paranoid” Rangers fans apparently who had these opinions, it still won’t change a thing, I’ll be really surprised if we are allowed to win the league this year no joke!

HIBS chief Leeann Dempster has hit out at the SPFL over the decision to move their January clash with celtic to a Monday night. 

The league body confirmed earlier this evening that the fixture - originally scheduled for Saturday, 9 January - had been put back 48 hours until Monday, January 11 at a 'club request'.

But Dempster has now issued an apology to Hibees fans saying the date change was done without her knowledge and the club were NOT asked after rejecting celtic's original request. 

She wrote on Twitter: "Apologies to our supporters and our head coach. 

"This was done without my knowledge - we said no to the original request from celtic because the request didn't work for our club. 

The SPFL appears to have agreed this without a call to the decision makers at our club.

We are fizzing about this @SPFL. I know I am leaving soon (ish) but they still have my mobile number so a call should have been easy to do - or Graeme Mathie or even to our Chairman - not good enough. 

"Move to Monday without asking us?

over the moon at this.
we have been telling you for years it's corrupt and you're in it up to your necks.
get on with it ya scabby bastards.
OR DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT.
would tell you personally to grow a set of balls...but not sure if it's worded wrong.
GIRFU the whole fuckin shooting match that you call scottish football.
CORRUPT TO THE CORE FOR YEARS.

Archived