Spfl move fixture to accommodate c***c

Tomatasauce

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Junior Soprano said:

Also gives them a couple extra days to bring players in before playing Hibs. That’s can’t be acceptable 

dont think they will be bringing in many players in especially if we beat them on the 2nd  firstly i dont think they have the money and secondly they will have to move some of the dross they have signed

14 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

The highlighted part makes me think they want away on a short winter break. They could have easily played as you say on the Wednesday without changing the Hivs fixture date.

Possibly but not sure where they'd be able to go. Can't book much in advance given how quickly things are changing with Covid rules etc. 

59 minutes ago, Almacger said:

I’ve said on here before and I really do fear for our title aspirations, nothing to do with our performances on the park.  This Mhob running the game will try every dirty trick possible in the book to prevent us from winning that league.

as long as we  keep winning they cannot do anything  moving a game back 48hrs while it is not fair will not affect us

That reason just rubs every normal persons nose in it, im not allowed home for Xmas and the government here have told everybody that no vacations are allowed except exceptional circumstances until the middle of jan, and the uk is far worse than here but the tarriers get to drown their sorrows in the sun, sickening!

no wonder bolingoli thought it was ok to fuck off to Spain for a night out an not to abide by the laws the rest of us have to, looks like a club rule

14 minutes ago, Brubear said:

You're spot on. BBC now reporting they made the request so they can go on a week long winter training camp. 

Hold on a minute. how can this even be contemplated?, there is no winter break scheduled for this season but that lot decide naw we want a short winter break so just tell Hibs that they'll just have to change the game from the saturday to the monday night 'cause we won't have time to fit that in, FFS that can't be real surely.

• MisterC changed the title to Spfl move fixture to accommodate c***c

A spokesperson for Celtic said: “ Celtic can confirm that its match against Hibernian scheduled for the New Year has been moved to Monday 11th January 2021 with a 19:45hrs kick-off”.

“The club, through the proper SPFL process has made this request with a view to arranging a winter training camp during this particular week, something which has proven hugely beneficial to the squad in recent seasons”.

7 minutes ago, Swally said:

struggling to give a fuck about this tbh, i guess the only annoying thing might be that they're getting special treatment but that's no anything new

Allow the anger to flow through you mate, hatred of they cunts is like chicken soup

2 hours ago, Tomatasauce said:

First Levein now Dempster, neither who you would call ambassadors of Rangers, but who have both come out in the last few days telling everybody how blatantly corrupt these shower of tarrier cunts really are, before it was only us “paranoid” Rangers fans apparently who had these opinions, it still won’t change a thing, I’ll be really surprised if we are allowed to win the league this year no joke!

HIBS chief Leeann Dempster has hit out at the SPFL over the decision to move their January clash with celtic to a Monday night. 

The league body confirmed earlier this evening that the fixture - originally scheduled for Saturday, 9 January - had been put back 48 hours until Monday, January 11 at a 'club request'.

But Dempster has now issued an apology to Hibees fans saying the date change was done without her knowledge and the club were NOT asked after rejecting celtic's original request. 

She wrote on Twitter: "Apologies to our supporters and our head coach. 

"This was done without my knowledge - we said no to the original request from celtic because the request didn't work for our club. 

The SPFL appears to have agreed this without a call to the decision makers at our club.

We are fizzing about this @SPFL. I know I am leaving soon (ish) but they still have my mobile number so a call should have been easy to do - or Graeme Mathie or even to our Chairman - not good enough. 

"Move to Monday without asking us?

Who cares - they are a paedo ring in demise... 

15 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

No team with a fixture backlog should be permitted to pass up a free midweek slot so they can go on a jolly ffs.

This. Especially when there are precious few free midweek slots available as it is, plus there could be further postponement after that. 

Archived