Rangers Women

Clemdog

2 minutes ago, Bydo said:

I doubt it’ll stay that way but if it does, it has massive implications.

They went right up park and hit woodwork after losing the goal. Can't see it staying 1-1 either but would make the last day very interesting!

If that had finished 1-1, I wonder what effect it would have had.

It would have taken the title out of GCs hands. They would still have needed to win against us, but by a cricket score which simply wouldn’t have happened.

Now they know that they need to win by any means necessary and that a draw just won’t do, because the likelihood is that celtic will win. Will that effect how they play the game against us?

Some fucking end in store.

1 minute ago, Bydo said:

If that had finished 1-1, I wonder what effect it would have had.

It would have taken the title out of GCs hands. They would still have needed to win against us, but by a cricket score which simply wouldn’t have happened.

Now they know that they need to win by any means necessary and that a draw just won’t do, because the likelihood is that celtic will win. Will that effect how they play the game against us?

Some fucking end in store.

I cant see past a tim title. Can only hope Hearts can play like they did v us in the previous games and get a draw or a 1 or two goal defeat. We've yet to really perform well v City this season so I doubt we will see a big home win. Could be doing with a 5-0 win we had a few seasons back v them before we imploded 

1 minute ago, Madina said:

I cant see past a tim title. Can only hope Hearts can play like they did v us in the previous games and get a draw or a 1 or two goal defeat. We've yet to really perform well v City this season so I doubt we will see a big home win. Could be doing with a 5-0 win we had a few seasons back v them before we imploded 

If the Hearts team that turned up today plays like that next week then it could mean a convincing win against Glasgow needed. Eesh.

10 minutes ago, FlippinEck said:

If the Hearts team that turned up today plays like that next week then it could mean a convincing win against Glasgow needed. Eesh.

Definitely,  they looked woeful today and I can see them conceding the same again next weekend 😔 if we lose the title on goal difference then for me the 2 draws v Hearts will be even more of a heartache (no pun intended)