Kent, Morelos, Hagi, Aribo

Broxi

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, bluenoz said:

I wrote that on Dec 16 after the St Mirren game where he was quiet.

He was fantastic tonight. In fact, He may be my favourite player! lol

🤣

That explains it then mate never looked at the date on the post thought you had lost the plot 

41 minutes ago, Creampuff said:

I’m absolutely convinced Morelos’ drought continues until he scores against celtic :lol: 

I've said similar before but and it's not happened. That miss tonight was worrying for a striker. I mean it's a fucking certainty to score that. 

1 hour ago, ready1873 said:

I've said similar before but and it's not happened. That miss tonight was worrying for a striker. I mean it's a fucking certainty to score that. 

After the 2nd touch he could have passed that into the bottom right. I love the guy and defend him to the hilt but he needs a few goals to get into a rhythm. We need him on form for 2nd half of season.

On 16/12/2020 at 22:33, Broxi said:

I'm not going to be one who starts blasting all sorts out tonight in hysteria but I've been thinking for a while that it's remarkable how well we've been playing and how comfortably we've been winning considering the fact that these 4 players have been way off it. At the start of the season most people were saying, including myself, that these 4 players would be 4 of the most important players we'd need to perform for us if we were to win the league and fact of the matter is they've not been good enough.

Save me the Morelos defences, anybody that thinks he's been good enough is deluded. Hagi has also been woeful in almost every match he's played and Kent and Aribo were setting everything alight at the start of the season but have completely disappeared since then. I think we've been extremely lucky to be doing as well as we have been considering these 4 big players' recent form. Been saved by Tavernier, Goldson, Kamara, Barisic, Arfield, Davis and Roofe. I'm not panicking in the league, but I'd feel a whole of a lot better if these players started to step up. This is not regarding this match specifically, I know some weren't playing, but generally in the last couple 

Hahahahahahahahahahaahhaahahahahahahahahahha

5 minutes ago, Bronzy said:

Quite telling that despite Kent being considered by a lot of people to be in very poor form for most of the season, he still has as many league goals so far this season as Ajeti and Edouard.

Had a great start, and has fallen away a bit. Nowhere near as bad as made out and works tirelessly every game.

7 hours ago, ready1873 said:

Its not even a clinical strike needed. Its a pass into the corner. An absolute sitter.

1 hour ago, Bronzy said:

Quite telling that despite Kent being considered by a lot of people to be in very poor form for most of the season, he still has as many league goals so far this season as Ajeti and Edouard.

Aye but one is shite and the other not remotely interested in being there 😁

4 hours ago, Bronzy said:

No one can really say he's doing that well still works his arse of though but we have a better team now and can carry players even when they are not on top form.

13 hours ago, GA1972 said:

Morelos could go out miss 3 open goals, get sent off for slapping someone across the face and some on here would still defend him to the hilt 

No need to talk pish pal.

13 hours ago, Broxi said:

Spot on

See above, although you seem to be good at it.

3 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Its not even a clinical strike needed. Its a pass into the corner. An absolute sitter.

He beat the keeper with his body shape as well, Clark was stranded on one side of the goal.

I thought it was in as well, think he is just trying too hard in front of goal. I still think his work around the box is helping us massively though. His link up play from when he was first here is absolutely night and day.

We all want the goals to come but the most important thing is he keeps working for the team. My fear is the longer this goes on the more he will start shooting from stupid areas.

Mind you, the French superstar across the city is having the same issue, missed an absolute sitter last night.

2 hours ago, Smile said:

No one can really say he's doing that well still works his arse of though but we have a better team now and can carry players even when they are not on top form.

Little difference in returns from him and Morelos. Both put in a shift, both seem working hard for the team, but both to an extent not contributing enough where it matters and neither could argue if left out for a bit.

Archived