Hagi

GOAT

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, GOAT said:

I thought he changed the game when he came on.  We started finding more space. 

Sometimes you need wingers in the game. He hugged the touch-line which opened them up. He didn't do anything spectacular but the change in formation was everything.

54 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

His first move was to overlap Tav and get a dangerous ball in. Nobody did that all day. Constantly dragged a centre half out. Looked lovely. Great impact.

See I think this is what Morelos brings to the table the most at the moment, i dont think its any real suprise our two goals were set plays on Wednesday and the goals today looked scrappy (not a bad thing of course).

5 minutes ago, jjbscotty12 said:

Really impressed when he came on today I think he might get a start on Wednesday.

I thought he did really well when he came on but I wouldn't start him on Wednesday...... feel he is much better at making an impact off the bench tbh.

10 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Better player than Kent, done really well when he came on 

100%

Said this time and time again, Kent is a good player but hes been pish the last few months, seems to escape the criticism levelled at Morelos tho

Hagi Itten Roofe next game for me

Definitely...with Morelos out he did what was needed.  A lot of people are giving Morelos stick this season but he has been doing what Hagi did today when he came on.  He pulls defenders out the box and creates space for the others.  Really think Hagi has been struggling with all this covid shite and I hope he turns it around soon.

Hagi is really good in tight games where his movement and quick passing can make a big difference.  It's harder for him in games we need to counter attack at pace.  He doesn't have the burst of pace to get away from defenders.  He needs to find a way of being effective in those games as well and he'll develop into a top class player in my opinion.

Just now, Valance1690 said:

100%

Said this time and time again, Kent is a good player but hes been pish the last few months, seems to escape the criticism levelled at Morelos tho

Hagi Itten Roofe next game for me

Hard to argue with that.

Kent is a good player if he has space in which to work in, unfortunately teams are doubling or trebling up on him and kicking lumps out him in the process. Away from home against better opposition who are having a go Kent can be a useful player, Aberdeen away his goal sort of thing but against packed defences at Ibrox he runs out of ideas. Hagi on the other hand can thread a pass or do something out of the ordinary and isn't shy at taking a shot. He can be a frustrating wee bastard but with younger players you will get that.

Just now, plumbGER said:

Hard to argue with that.

Kent is a good player if he has space in which to work in, unfortunately teams are doubling or trebling up on him and kicking lumps out him in the process. Away from home against better opposition who are having a go Kent can be a useful player, Aberdeen away his goal sort of thing but against packed defences at Ibrox he runs out of ideas. Hagi on the other hand can thread a pass or do something out of the ordinary and isn't shy at taking a shot. He can be a frustrating wee bastard but with younger players you will get that.

I get the arguement that he is being doubled up on & it must be difficult

It's the shite fancy tricks in his own half thats killing me, he done it against St Mirren & we conceded the penalty, done it again today & I think it resulted in a corner 

Hes trying too hard to show hes a good player, just keep it simple and get some assists/goals and the rest will come

At the moment I think he believes hes undroppable, a few weeks on the bench before the taigs might have him fired up for the game 

Archived