*****Official St Johnstone v Rangers Match Thread*****

RangersMedia

50 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

Morelos should start and going for 2-0

part of me thinks we should sit deep for a portion of the game to let them come at us and then hit them on a counter, that’s certainly what we should have done at the weekend there in hindsight, would have opened up motherwells 5-5-0 formation. 

We did need Motherwell to come out a bit but they scored that early there was no need for them to do anything other than sit in the 2 banks of 5 

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, jjbscotty12 said:

Surprised so many would start Morelos tbh he’s a fucking liability and these next 4 games are crucial.

I certainly wouldn’t be starting him on the 2nd of January.

Aye really? He’s been a liability all season eh? 😂😂

I certainly would be starting him on the 2nd as he runs there backline ragged every single time without fail. He’s a nightmare to play against and defenders dread coming up against him. 

I spoke to a Livi defender a few weeks ago and he said the general consensus around the league is everyone hates playing against Morelos because your in for a battle every single time without fail. Defenders get drawn to Morelos and it opens space up for others. But he also said if you just leave him himself he will score. 

1 minute ago, ChampionsAgain said:

I certainly would be starting him on the 2nd as he runs there backline ragged every single time without fail. He’s a nightmare to play against and defenders dread coming up against him. 

I spoke to a Livi defender a few weeks ago and he said the general consensus around the league is everyone hates playing against Morelos because your in for a battle every single time without fail. Defenders get drawn to Morelos and it opens space up for others. But he also said if you just leave him himself he will score. 

He’s been a liability every season he’s been here mate and you just know on 2nd of January brown will get a rise out of him and he will probably get sent off.

45 minutes ago, ChampionsAgain said:

To his credit, his discipline has improved this season as has his general all round play.  On the negative side he hasn’t looked like a goal threat for some time, and he did just cop a 2 match ban through his own actions so, yeah he will continue to be a liability until he stops getting himself sent off.  Roofe and Itten are scoring and contributing when he is suspended, I know what I’d rather have.

10 minutes ago, Junior Soprano said:

I’m no exactly tech savvy. Wouldn’t have a clue we’re to start 😂

Download Opera browser for free , takes two mins and has a built-in VPN.

On Opera go to settings then advanced settings and click on VPN which will base your computer in Sweden or the like.

Good to go and buy from RTV.

Think it only works on desktop or laptop not smart phone.

6 minutes ago, hawkeye said:

Download Opera browser for free , takes two mins and has a built-in VPN.

On Opera go to settings then advanced settings and click on VPN which will base your computer in Sweden or the like.

Good to go and buy from RTV.

Think it only works on desktop or laptop not smart phone.

Not iPad?

2 hours ago, Real Ranger said:

Every league game no matter the opposition seems like a huge game, never felt like this so early on in a season.

The Tarriers have had a bad spell and dropped points giving us a minimum 7 point advantage but deep down we all know that with the level of opposition in the league it is possible they could go on a winning run. This is why we all fear dropping silly points and adds an edge to each game. 

Archived