Jim Mclean dead

AlCapone

Long battle with dementia. Perhaps the finest coach Scotland produced since the 70s. Once shared a cup of tea with him in the Tannadice boardroom in 1987, was shit scared of him! His maternal grandfather William Yuille played for Rangers before the First World War. RIP 

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, AlCapone said:

Long battle with dementia. Perhaps the finest coach Scotland produced since the 70s. Once shared a cup of tea with him in the Tannadice boardroom in 1987, was shit scared of him!. RIP 

6 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

He’s not.

Schrodinger's Jim McLean?

5 hours ago, AlCapone said:

Long battle with dementia. Perhaps the finest coach Scotland produced since the 70s. Once shared a cup of tea with him in the Tannadice boardroom in 1987, was shit scared of him!. RIP 

:lol: Not too many would have crossed him, the BBC clown got a clump for trying it on and i believe much of Walters traits came from being Jims apprentice.

3 minutes ago, pcbear said:

:lol: Not too many would have crossed him, the BBC clown got a clump for trying it on and i believe much of Walters traits came from being Jims apprentice.

Was about an hour before kick off, I was walking along the corridor with someone that Mclean wanted to meet. He came storming out a room probably going to the dressing room and I said excuse mr Mclean can I introduce you to..... the fucking look I got until I said the other guys name 😂

Archived