***** The Official Rangers vs Scum Match Thread *****

RFCRobertson

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, hawkeye said:

Apologies if you are a Bear , thought in  the last few games you crossed the line .

Fair enough man, I can be harsh on certain players at times sometimes maybe too much but it never goes into hating any of them and usually as long as we win I’m pretty positive or at least a bit more calm about it after the match. 

Alfie for example love the guy but recently I’m his biggest critic and yesterday he was annoying the life out of me. 

Davis I don’t rate, haven’t done since we signed him again and I’ll probably continue voicing that every time he plays a 5 yard pass to a centre back :lol:

56 minutes ago, GA1972 said:

Fair enough man, I can be harsh on certain players at times sometimes maybe too much but it never goes into hating any of them and usually as long as we win I’m pretty positive or at least a bit more calm about it after the match. 

Alfie for example love the guy but recently I’m his biggest critic and yesterday he was annoying the life out of me. 

Davis I don’t rate, haven’t done since we signed him again and I’ll probably continue voicing that every time he plays a 5 yard pass to a centre back :lol:

Shat it

2 hours ago, GA1972 said:

Mind when that big fairy Ajer celebrated making his first ever tackle and we were the ones that kept the clean sheet :lol:

Reminded me of Cardoso 😂

What cracked me up was when TLB was being interviewed and he said he thought we (Rangers) would tire! He clearly hasn’t watched us because that would never have happened. He should have been looking at his own team. They looked fkd

On 02/01/2021 at 21:34, Shuggy said:

62 points after 22 games with 16 games left.

celtic on 43 points with 19 games left - maximum attainable is 100 points, so another 38 points out of our possible 48 should do it for Rangers.

That's another 12 wins and two draws from 16 games given our vast goal difference.

But its a certainty celtic will drop more points.

When you put it in those terms we’ve still got a lot of work to do.

2 hours ago, GA1972 said:

Mind when that big fairy Ajer celebrated making his first ever tackle and we were the ones that kept the clean sheet :lol:

You’ve got that dumpling celebrating a tackle which didn’t look anything too special, then McGregor up the other side denying that he’s made a match winning save just to avoid a corner.

don’t even think balogun had any daft reaction to his great challenge on edouard 

11 minutes ago, BigDak said:

When you put it in those terms we’ve still got a lot of work to do.

Well, that's the hardest it would get, but celtic are not going to win both old firm games for starters.

5 minutes ago, Shuggy said:

Well, that's the hardest it would get, but celtic are not going to win both old firm games for starters.

True. You did point out it all relies on the micks winning all their remaining games. It’s just that every other team in this league is so shite that we can only really rely on ourselves to beat them so my take on it is that we need to act like they are going to win the rest of their games. 

1 hour ago, jintybear said:

Reminded me of Cardoso 😂

What cracked me up was when TLB was being interviewed and he said he thought we (Rangers) would tire! He clearly hasn’t watched us because that would never have happened. He should have been looking at his own team. They looked fkd

Case n point motherwell 😅

conceded early doors, motherwell shut up shop and we still won 3-1 after 70 minutes of probing their defence

5 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

Sky saying that Bheast FC have reported to the police that they was sectarian abuse against their players as they arrived at Ibrox on Saturday.

Oh look there’s a big fkn sectarian rabbit 😂 

Jesus Christ. Pathetic club.

8 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

Sky saying that Bheast FC have reported to the police that they was sectarian abuse against their players as they arrived at Ibrox on Saturday.

Should have post that in the meltdown thread mate 🤣

22 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

Just like that it’s deflect deflect deflect. 
Yes we did wrong but Big bad Rangers are worse. Utterly pathetic and predictable 

Archived