C*ltc

First thing it was a roman Catholic, then it was a 'high profile roman catholic' after that is was an Irish roman Catholic. What's next.. 

Catholic manager? Yup tick

Catholic captain? Yup tick, 

Everytime. Yet still no Protestant on their board. 

You only need to read the shite John Spencer put up with from the green and grey to know the real bigots. 

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, dummiesoot said:

First thing it was a roman Catholic, then it was a 'high profile roman catholic' after that is was an Irish roman Catholic. What's next.. 

Catholic manager? Yup tick

Catholic captain? Yup tick, 

Everytime. Yet still no Protestant on their board. 

You only need to read the shite John Spencer put up with from the green and grey to know the real bigots. 

The security Johnson had at all times wasn't to protect him from angry bears either 

In the 30years since there has been no backlash from bears. For any catholic signing for any Catholic captain or even a Catholic manager 

Also in the same time we witness the other famous Glasgow club openly embrace and promote Irish republicanism, which has sectarianism at its root. But not since the late 90s have I saw any condemnation of such behaviour. The last condemnation I saw in mainstream was from Gerry Mcknee criticise the club for turning the knew camp into a poor man's Irish theme park and claiming they needed to ditch the 'potato dirge' 

Strange how we don't hear of Gerry anymore. 

1 hour ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

Check the fucking nick of this paedo apologist fud.

Imaginery conversation with himself to tell other abuse apologist fucks that everything is ok. 😂😂

They really are a different breed 

Oddballs to a man 

1 hour ago, magic8ball said:

In the 30years since there has been no backlash from bears. For any catholic signing for any Catholic captain or even a Catholic manager 

Also in the same time we witness the other famous Glasgow club openly embrace and promote Irish republicanism, which has sectarianism at its root. But not since the late 90s have I saw any condemnation of such behaviour. The last condemnation I saw in mainstream was from Gerry Mcknee criticise the club for turning the knew camp into a poor man's Irish theme park and claiming they needed to ditch the 'potato dirge' 

Strange how we don't hear of Gerry anymore. 

Gerry McKnee's comments hit the nail on the head back then and today with the exception of they now have disco lights...fucking aporant club and religion.

2 hours ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

Check the fucking nick of this paedo apologist fud.

Imaginery conversation with himself to tell other abuse apologist fucks that everything is ok. 😂😂

Comparing us to Hitler going after the Soviet Union😂😂😂

“He also brings a wealth of European experience, claiming he psyched out Neymar to the point of being subbed back in 2016 - despite the Catalans winning 2-0 at Parkhead.”

"He is a fantastic player, but you have to try to get into their heads. It worked for me against him, as he picked up a yellow card and was subbed soon afterwards.”

I want some of whatever Lustig has been smoking :lol:

41 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

“He also brings a wealth of European experience, claiming he psyched out Neymar to the point of being subbed back in 2016 - despite the Catalans winning 2-0 at Parkhead.”

"He is a fantastic player, but you have to try to get into their heads. It worked for me against him, as he picked up a yellow card and was subbed soon afterwards.”

That canny be for real :lol:

1 hour ago, DBBTB said:

Neykent is pissing himself at this.

20 hours ago, coopsleftboot said:

The PR machine is getting going...the fuckin dregs in this piece from todays Sun...

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/news/4467244/mo-johnston-bigotry-battles/

There were sectarian hiring policies on both sides. GCC and the North Lanarkshire Mafia the most high profile. Monklandsgate was one of the most outrageous examples of sectarianism on all sides. Not as widesoread as anti Catholic stuff probably, but it was still very significant. Probably still goes on in places. You won't hear 'desperately seeking victimhood' types talk about it, though. And there were other types of Catholic anti-CoS sectarianism too.

Interesting that the mhanks have tried to sign Huddersfield right back Tommy Smith. He's signed for Stoke City instead.

They were expressing an interest  in Rekeem Harper allegedly and he's signed a new three year contract with West Brom.

The David Turnbull debacle.

Currently interested in Israeli Internationalist right back Hatem Abd Elhamed (That'll go down well with the froo and froo)

They targetted Jack Stacey from Luton, he signed for Bournemouth

Romaine Sawyers. Bid rejected last week for Brentford captain. Now expected to sign for Leeds.

So, what could possibly be the reason for the mhanks, being the "huge" club they think they are, being unable to make any decent or recognised signings. They're starting to appear desperate despite the Daily Record and Clyde SSB et al playing them, and their targetted signings, up as much as they can?

Could it possibly be that the cover up of child sexual abuse, aided and abetted by the Scottish Main Stream media and assisted by the scumbag PR Company Hollicom has not perhaps been as successful as they might have envisaged and the word has got out to the wider footballing world that........

Big Jock Knew?

30 minutes ago, Falcoholic said:

Interesting that the mhanks have tried to sign Huddersfield right back Tommy Smith. He's signed for Stoke City instead.

They were expressing an interest  in Rekeem Harper allegedly and he's signed a new three year contract with West Brom.

The David Turnbull debacle.

Currently interested in Israeli Internationalist right back Hatem Abd Elhamed (That'll go down well with the froo and froo)

They targetted Jack Stacey from Luton, he signed for Bournemouth

Romaine Sawyers. Bid rejected last week for Brentford captain. Now expected to sign for Leeds.

So, what could possibly be the reason for the mhanks, being the "huge" club they think they are, being unable to make any decent or recognised signings. They're starting to appear desperate despite the Daily Record and Clyde SSB et al playing them, and their targetted signings, up as much as they can?

Could it possibly be that the cover up of child sexual abuse, aided and abetted by the Scottish Main Stream media and assisted by the scumbag PR Company Hollicom has not perhaps been as successful as they might have envisaged and the word has got out to the wider footballing world that........

Big Jock Knew?

The Israeli guy could maybe be of Arab decent. Plus there's more than the sex cases putting players off. Good old yellow fang 

Archived