C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I’d be amazed if they manage to sell a player who is recovering from an injury.

Whoever sanctions that move from the Arsenal side is setting them up for failure.

I honestly don’t even think they have made a bid.

5 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

I am banned from Twitter but if anyone could ask this rocket what “enormous, unfair, advantage” we supposedly had it would be hilarious to see what shite he comes out with. 😂

Guaranteed he comes out with EBT 😂😂😂

7 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

I am banned from Twitter but if anyone could ask this rocket what “enormous, unfair, advantage” we supposedly had it would be hilarious to see what shite he comes out with. 😂

No point.

They are a breed that cannot be understood. Vile to the core and beyond reproach.

11 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

Spill, What you banned for, Hope to fuck it was for something worthwhile like putting Timmy in his fucking place 👍🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧

5 minutes ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Spill, What you banned for, Hope to fuck it was for something worthwhile like putting Timmy in his fucking place 👍🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧

Every single day mate. I loved drowning the tramps in facts. I was being reported by them constantly. Snowflake bheasty bastards 😂

2 minutes ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Should have got a knighthood for trying to educate them 😂

I got banned 4 months ago. Had an account for 7 years then it got suspended. If I create a new account it gets suspended immediately. Seen celtic fans on twitter abusing people’s kids and nothing got done but I got banned for telling them the truth about their club. Twitter is based in Fenian Street, Dublin so it shouldnt come as a surprise 😂👍

Would much rather they keep him than get in the region of 25 million.

Absolutely not a chance is he worth that sort of money so to get near that would be tremendous business for they cunts unfortunately.

1 hour ago, moody blue 1972 said:

Would tierney even pass a medical - think we can file this under pish for the time being.

This what I cannot understand, it is not a straight forward injury and it seems incredible that any club would pay £25M for him at the moment. :hmmm:

22 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

This what I cannot understand, it is not a straight forward injury and it seems incredible that any club would pay £25M for him at the moment. :hmmm:

I genuinely think he will fail the medical and maybe never play again. 

17 minutes ago, scotty1976 said:

I genuinely think he will fail the medical and maybe never play again. 

It is a strange situation, they are obviously trying to sell him but they also say he has a condition which they probably cannot put a time on for him getting back. 

I assume he will play again but will this condition mean he will not be the same player again. I suppose only time will tell. 

12 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

It is a strange situation, they are obviously trying to sell him but they also say he has a condition which they probably cannot put a time on for him getting back. 

I assume he will play again but will this condition mean he will not be the same player again. I suppose only time will tell. 

It depends on what injuries he has IMO,  Hernia op ok but the Express reported him last week as recovering from a hip operation.

That may have been a slip up by the journalist but if he has problems with both then he surely can’t be fully fit any time soon.

Fuck them anyway this “cash rich “ excuse of a club obviously need the money to pay the wages.

5 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

It depends on what injuries he has IMO,  Hernia op ok but the Express reported him last week as recovering from a hip operation.

That may have been a slip up by the journalist but if he has problems with both then he surely can’t be fully fit any time soon.

Fuck them anyway this “cash rich “ excuse of a club obviously need the money to pay the wages.

TLB said himself it was some kind of over use condition (it is in a post 2/3 pages back) plus whatever ops as you say he has had.  It is all very strange but if possible I would prefer they do not get the kind money being quoted. 

Archived