C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

Mad mental Phil writing his shite to rob  Declan O’Wankstain of his giro.

“Send a donation so I can make you feel better”.

Wrong again Phil. 😂😂😂

61CA71A0-6C28-44CF-9E42-60A25BF448E9.png

So he's trying to imply that paying over "the lifetime of the contract" is actually a bad thing?? What a cretin..............................

20 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

Mad mental Phil writing his shite to rob  Declan O’Wankstain of his giro.

“Send a donation so I can make you feel better”.

Wrong again Phil. 😂😂😂

61CA71A0-6C28-44CF-9E42-60A25BF448E9.png

Phil mcgobble calling anyone a "Director of fantasy" 😂

Fucking delicious 

Would love biscuit hips to fail a medical at arsenal. Then watch the press and scum fume as the 25million deal is renegotiated to 2.5million. They'd be falling over themselves to have a kick at arsenal for the cheek of it

2 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Would love biscuit hips to fail a medical at arsenal. Then watch the press and scum fume as the 25million deal is renegotiated to 2.5million. They'd be falling over themselves to have a kick at arsenal for the cheek of it

David Turnbulls mum has asked me to like this.

28 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Lennon on secondment to the Hollicom group

375F40C8-D710-4F24-AB49-64E81F8B1C41.png

On STV news app: ‘Lennon “celtic in strong position over Tierney’s future” - Is this the point where the narrative now transfers to how they don’t need the (alleged £25 mill) and it was be a sign of how big they are and a success if they hold on to him.

Translated, this probably means that due to his ongoing extensive injury issues, as reported, Arsenal will only offer a fraction of this up front with the rest never to be forthcoming as in all likelihood he will be exposed as the average player we have all seen when facing and decent competition. That is indeed if his issues ever allow him to get back to any run of form in his career...

Hopefully this drags right out until the end of the window. 

Not that I'm looking for any uncertainty. Because we all know it's unlikely that this will go through. 

But the longer this drags out the greater the chance somebody has of coming up with an even  better nickname than.BISCUIT HIPS 😂😂😂😂

18 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Hopefully this drags right out until the end of the window. 

Not that I'm looking for any uncertainty. Because we all know it's unlikely that this will go through. 

But the longer this drags out the greater the chance somebody has of coming up with an even  better nickname than.BISCUIT HIPS 😂😂😂😂

If he stays (which I think is looking more likely) the talk will be moving from ‘biscuit hips’ to the ‘biscuit tin’ cause they won’t be spending much more any time soon...

Archived