C*ltc

22 minutes ago, tm91 said:

It is if he passes the medical.

And if he doesn't the spin will be celtic pulled the plug on the deal because the Big bad Arsenal thought they could just try and bully poor wee celtic over payment structure. Nothing to do with Golden Boy being damaged goods. 

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
27 minutes ago, dee9 said:

Would have much preferred tierney to stay rather than receive £25 million for him.

Incredible bit of business from they cunts. 

I would have said the opposite tbh.

He’s a good player, and they’re obviously weakened with him going. I wouldn’t trust them to spend the money wisely.

1 hour ago, dee9 said:

Would have much preferred tierney to stay rather than receive £25 million for him.

As much as it pains me, these cunts are streets a head of us in both nuturing and benefitting from  youth talent and also signing players that subsequently go for huge transfer fees with add-ons.

Fenian Bastards.

With Gerrard Rangers have a platform to allow themselves to get young talent that’s proving to be a player that’s going to do well in Football. All the amount of money in the world will not allow Lennon to attract such a player to Scottish football, he will be spending that money on Aberdeen/Hibs players that might be good enough for Scottish football but English 2nd tier clubs wouldn’t show an interest in.

1 hour ago, dee9 said:

Think the price is the length of the contract. 

He’s 1 year or so into a 6 year contract.

smart move by the tarriers last year. 

15 hours ago, cp9 said:

Looks like Arsenal have?

Be interesting to see if he passes the medical.

Yeah I saw that.  It’s unbelievable that they are willing to take a player on who has been out for 3 months, never mind the reported fee.

As you say, the medical could be interesting especially if their Club Doctor signs him off as fit..

I honestly couldn’t see an injured player being signed but there you go, what do I know.

Archived