C*ltc

2 hours ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

Its points that win leagues. Far too early to even discuss goal difference ffs 

Exactly, we were top goal scorers over the last 2 ‘seasons’, I believe that under Lennon they will mirror the hibs side last year, strong start to the season then fall off as he alienates the playing staff one by one. Confident that the gd will move in to our favour as the season continues...

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Scott Sinclair upset someone...

https://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/news/17829246.celtic-star-scott-sinclair-involved-post-match-bust-up-motherwell/

celtic winger Scott Sinclair was involved in an 'astonishing' bust-up with a Fir Park groundsman after his side's 5-2 win over Motherwell, according to reports.

Former Rangers striker Gordon Dalziel told Clyde Superscoreboard: “I’ve never witnessed anything like that.

“The two guys were ready to go for each other.

READ MORE: Motherwell 2 celtic 5: Parkhead side racking up record numbers with Lanarkshire romp

“Scott Sinclair wouldn’t let it go - I’m not sure what’s upset him.”

The groundsman was apparently upset with Sinclair after he did something to the pitch as he walked off at full-time.

18 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

https://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/news/17829246.celtic-star-scott-sinclair-involved-post-match-bust-up-motherwell/

celtic winger Scott Sinclair was involved in an 'astonishing' bust-up with a Fir Park groundsman after his side's 5-2 win over Motherwell, according to reports.

Former Rangers striker Gordon Dalziel told Clyde Superscoreboard: “I’ve never witnessed anything like that.

READ MORE: Motherwell 2 celtic 5: Parkhead side racking up record numbers with Lanarkshire romp

The groundsman was apparently upset with Sinclair after he did something to the pitch as he walked off at full-time.

Maybe the grass was too long? 

Haven't seen their opening games but obviously they opened up with two high scoring wins and although that's decent for their GD to start off but the bigger questions for them are still to come against teams that they will struggle against and they will have to grind wins. 

Now I know obv they've done that in recent years but for me this season is a massive test in their mettle and the bigot has again said today they need to move more on before bringing others in despite biscuit hips leaving. Their squad is smaller and weaker, that is a fact.

1 hour ago, Sparkle said:

Read all about it in the papers tomorrow. Back page -5. Headlines will be "Sectarian Gazza plays the flute inflames old firm bigotry".

Are people forgetting that we went to Denmark on Thursday and won 4-2? It was a much more impressive result than celtic's today, not to discredit it because it was a good result.

Last year we scored 13 goals in 3 games against Motherwell. Last week after they won 7-0 I said both teams will win games like this, both will win games like we did on Sunday (it won celtic the title last year) and both will drop points. Nothing has changed my opinion on that nor has today's  result changed what we have to do tomorrow! 

Haven't seen any footage of their games, but judging by the scorelines they've started well. Still, wins are what matter, not how many goals you are scoring in them. 

Us winning at Killie, a ground we struggled at last season is a bigger result than either of their results imo. When we get 3 points tomorrow, we'll have the same points as them, but will have got them from much harder fixtures. 

31 minutes ago, BF1 said:

Haven't seen any footage of their games, but judging by the scorelines they've started well. Still, wins are what matter, not how many goals you are scoring in them. 

Us winning at Killie, a ground we struggled at last season is a bigger result than either of their results imo. When we get 3 points tomorrow, we'll have the same points as them, but will have got them from much harder fixtures. 

am i being paranoid  but our 2 hardest opponents last yr were killie and hibs   who do we get our first 2 games but them  celtic get st john at home who they have a record of 26- 0 in the last 6 games then a crap motherwell team who usually lie down to them as well

23 minutes ago, billscott said:

am i being paranoid  but our 2 hardest opponents last yr were killie and hibs   who do we get our first 2 games but them  celtic get st john at home who they have a record of 26- 0 in the last 6 games then a crap motherwell team who usually lie down to them as well

Get where you're coming from. 

I think for us it will be good to get a couple of the harder games out the way early, especially with us having already got a fantastic result against the midgets. Granted, I'd probably be pissed about these fixtures if we hadn't gotten a result mid-week. Starting the season with more competitive fixtures might even help to get our players up to speed for our European qualifiers. 

Either way, we've started the season well and shouldn't fear anyone on our current form. This is the 55 season. 

7 hours ago, KingKirk said:

They could score 112goals come September 2nd they'll be 3pts behind us!

It's what is on the board come the end of the season.

League titles can be won on goal difference and goals for.

Let's fucking hope it doesn't come down to that scenario.

2 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

I'll worry about GD come the split(if need be) still got over 30games till that point 

1 hour ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Aye like biscuit hips being week away. 

Move to arsenal and its 4-6 weeks 

So over 4months to recover from a double hernia at minimum:lol: 

Least now the English media will report truth going forward.

Unless cunts like Chris McLaughlin go down for arsenal press conferences lol

19 hours ago, Blue Avenger said:

Don’t think it will come down to that mate!!

and if it does, we’re coming out on top

21 hours ago, KingKirk said:

So over 4months to recover from a double hernia at minimum:lol: 

Least now the English media will report truth going forward.

Unless cunts like Chris McLaughlin go down for arsenal press conferences lol

Why would McLaughlin bother.. I'm sure Arsenal will have a channel on YT.. or just do what he usually does....make it up 

On 10/08/2019 at 21:41, Blue Avenger said:

Still 36 league games left and we’ve scored 4 less than them. Not worried about that yet. 

Archived