C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, rossDas said:

It's a national disaster: now we'll have to send the last of the children down into the porridge mines because celtic didn't qualify for the Champions League.

What a shower of fantasists - the only thing 'trickling down' is the drool dribbling down their chins.

Those cunts have a cheek to talk about kids.   They think it's bad now?  It's gonna get a hell of a lot worse once the truth is fully out regarding their board covering up for Torbett the man now convicted twice as they let him back in once Stain left to reabuse knowing fine well what he was.  

29 minutes ago, SIRB_72 said:

In three weeks that celtic defence is coming to Ibrox😁🤣

Indeed a bonus.

However, they also bring 3 match officials, such is the corruption in our game. Nonce fc poison everything they are associated with.

Those cunts will be kicking and scratching to try and cheat their way to a win. It's what they do and not a card against them. I watched them against 'well and yes they were superior, but they just couldn't help themselves. Their DNA can't help but have them cheat.

However, I have every confidence in our superior ability and management team to see us through. 

The timplosion will make for great entertainment, but our victory will bring joy like no other.

33 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

They didn’t give a fuck about Scottish football or the bigger picture when their chairman was driving the campaign to have us booted into the third division so they can go and fuck themselves as far as I’m concerned

Had one try question me last night about why I was laughing, a simple fuck yous sufficed.

Let's get it right all this talk of lack of investment comes because they were given a free run at it in Scotland for years.

They expected 10IAR without any issues now they are seeing us in the wing mirror the panic is starting to set in.

They've went from 10years give or take of financial power over us to now we are on the brink of overtaking them.

There trying to work out how that's happened so grab into the lack of investment line like a comfort blanket.

53 minutes ago, rossDas said:

It's a national disaster: now we'll have to send the last of the children down into the porridge mines because celtic didn't qualify for the Champions League.

What a shower of fantasists - the only thing 'trickling down' is the drool dribbling down their chins.

The cunt that scribed that is seriously fucking no well.

Those cunts have no concsience, no moral compass. They simply want to lord it over us and the PUL community at large. It's what they are born to.

No mention of spending the 30 mil on the victims of thier institutional abuse of kids, you see.

They aspire to be what they can never be, us! Only death puts them out of their pain.

10 minutes ago, Hamie said:

Creepy Rod on talksport actually started to cry and hung up the phone. 

Man, these tears are glorious. 

I literally burst out laughing in a silent doctor's surgery there at that. 😂😂😂😂

7 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Indeed a bonus.

However, they also bring 3 match officials, such is the corruption in our game. Nonce fc poison everything they are associated with.

Those cunts will be kicking and scratching to try and cheat their way to a win. It's what they do and not a card against them. I watched them against 'well and yes they were superior, but they just couldn't help themselves. Their DNA can't help but have them cheat.

However, I have every confidence in our superior ability and management team to see us through. 

The timplosion will make for great entertainment, but our victory will bring joy like no other.

How could I forget about their 12th, 13th and 14th man😂

Personally I'd like them to qualify for EL groups because it benefits us but imagine the timplosion they'd have going out the CL, out the EL and then losing at Ibrox? 

2 hours ago, fanaticCR said:

:lol: :lol: 

B46E0BFC-E7F8-4FF8-A459-27D19E880F38.jpeg

Zoomer alert, given the pain and suffering this horrible club have inflicted on innocent individuals, that takes some balls.

Please love us!!, we will have another taig paper run stating how important they are to the economy.

Im sure they will receive plenty financial assistance from the powers that be to continue re-developing their midden and beyond.

Whenever the scum qualify for the CL its worth an extra 20 to 30 million to them according to the papers. Yet the Rebel has them only losing out on 14m though from getting pumped out.

Maybe the kids starting school borrowed their calculators this morning 😁

44 minutes ago, Hamie said:

I listen to talksport most mornings in work and the day I’m off I miss this 😂  that’s even better than the time he phoned up to say they had ruined his holiday 😂 

48 minutes ago, Hamie said:

Listened to a bit in the motor , Jim White is one snivelling crawling arse licking turncoat bastard of a man..........

4 minutes ago, MartinGers93 said:

I listen to talksport most mornings in work and the day I’m off I miss this 😂  that’s even better than the time he phoned up to say they had ruined his holiday 😂 

Must be a way we can listen to it..

Archived