C*ltc

1 hour ago, WCPRANGERS1 said:

The Tommy Sheridan video is one of the funniest and equally most bizarre things you will see😂😂

Disturbing that a guy like this is walking the streets. Seriously, seriously ill. 

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, B1872 said:

He sounds even madder than that mad killie fan,in fact it sounds like he just spent a slice of his ill gotten gains from the courts on aceeeed.
Him and Galloway should team up as the new chuckle brothers.
pair of fenian wanks.

From KDS:

Was on the same flight as [Edouard] last night from Paris to Glasgow. Nothing to add in a footballing sense, but he was wearing a royal blue, velour tracksuit that was clearly a signal of his unhappiness at the club. 

If that Sheridan video was a parody it would be reasonably funny, the fact it’s genuine is hilarious 😂 just when you didn’t think the cunt couldn’t get worse 😂😂

56 minutes ago, ayro said:

If that Sheridan video was a parody it would be reasonably funny, the fact it’s genuine is hilarious 😂 just when you didn’t think the cunt couldn’t get worse 😂😂

blood pressure through the roof.

3 hours ago, MurrayWilson said:

Sheridan said years ago that he chucked supporting celtic after the racist abuse Mark Walters got on 2nd jauary 1988. He mustve forgotten that.  I suppose he is an irrelevance now though so he doesn't really care what he says anymore.

Exactly , he was always cautious as to what he said in the media when he thought he was a big shot. Now he knows nobody gives two fucks about anything he says or does , the real papish bastard comes out. Good to see another one hurting.....

I'm not sure what I love more. The delusion and downright bizarreness of the overall video. Or his hugely passive aggressive tone, whilst telling others to calm down. 

Ironically sums up their support so fucking well it's unreal. :lol::lol: 

It just needed a bit more Sevco to be an advert for Season Ticket sales at the Paul Gadd De Stad. 

30 minutes ago, ben51 said:

I'm not sure what I love more. The delusion and downright bizarreness of the overall video. Or his hugely passive aggressive tone, whilst telling others to calm down. 

Ironically sums up their support so fucking well it's unreal. :lol::lol: 

It just needed a bit more Sevco to be an advert for Season Ticket sales at the Paul Gadd De Stad. 

It’s actually like some unfunny pish from Only An Excuse.

The fact it’s real makes it funny.

29 minutes ago, WCPRANGERS1 said:

So...

On Tuesday he blamed his players.

Today he says they tried to play like they did under tranny shagger and that his selection isn't to blame😂😂

I'm so glad his ego is like this btw.

Players not following his instructions 

aka lost the dressing room 

13 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

He looked awrite against scum previously. However, he just stated recently he wouldn't leave Rosenborg if they make the CL and it would be hard even without it. So surprised its close, Sutton talking pish?

Unsure mate but it's been rumoured the last few weeks.

Who do Rosenborg play in the PO game?

Archived