C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don’t want them getting in to the Europa League.  No European football until Christmas.  No 3 game package to sell to their fans.  No prize money, TV money, coefficient points lost making qualification more difficult in future years, etc.  

It would demoralise their team and fanbase.  It would be the beginning of the end for Lennon.  We beat them at Ibrox 1st/September and I think they’ll be looking for a new manager.

8 minutes ago, TMB said:

I don’t want them getting in to the Europa League.  No European football until Christmas.  No 3 game package to sell to their fans.  No prize money, TV money, coefficient points lost making qualification more difficult in future years, etc.  

It would demoralise their team and fanbase.  It would be the beginning of the end for Lennon.  We beat them at Ibrox 1st/September and I think they’ll be looking for a new manager.

Hope they can't afford a new manager, he is the best hope we have.

5 minutes ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

Proud of them! :lol: :lol: Nae bother ya fuckin mess of a man.   On pitch team talk after playing Dunfermline.  :lol: 

Aye it showed great character to bounce back from a European defeat with a 1-1 draw at home to a part time championship club 😂

Being honest this is what I expected tbh. These players are a poor result v us away from asking questions of Lennon. Brenda was a good manager in terms of level of coaching etc

For these players to now accept a serious downgrade in that department will be tough.

Apparently behind the scenes Lennon has binned alot of what Brenda put in place with sport science etc.

31 minutes ago, TMB said:

We need them to qualify. 

3 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

source.gif.3993f6e5f9733f0c79168f7e2b797128.gif

12 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Being honest this is what I expected tbh. These players are a poor result v us away from asking questions of Lennon. Brenda was a good manager in terms of level of coaching etc

For these players to now accept a serious downgrade in that department will be tough.

Apparently behind the scenes Lennon has binned alot of what Brenda put in place with sport science etc.

They’ll go out and panic buy some shite next week to paper over the cracks, but the problem isn’t the players.

I’m pretty sure most of their fans didn’t want him in the first place, it’s already beyond questions being asked.

14 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

I expected them to go backwards under Lennon and for him to lose the dressing room. 

I didn't think it would be done in record time 😂.

8 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

I expected them to go backwards under Lennon and for him to lose the dressing room. 

I didn't think it would be done in record time 😂.

We need him there till at least February/March mate.

I think regardless they'll have another manager before end of the season

Lennon would top himself If he was the man in the dugout that cost them 9/10.

Archived