C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, magic8ball said:

Just heard what he has said. He should have the book thrown at him, 

To me it's the start of the pressure being ramped up on refs. 

Just wait. 2 weeks today there will be something happens in our game against turn that will go against them. It will be all over the media for weeks, all part of the pressure 

I don’t believe Tom Boyd is as smart as that, he is a nutter who believes this nonsense. 

celtic backing him is all part of applying pressure in the media. Hartson, Sutton and McNamara will all have their bit to say before next Sunday as well. 

34 minutes ago, Jelavic191 said:

I don’t believe Tom Boyd is as smart as that, he is a nutter who believes this nonsense. 

celtic backing him is all part of applying pressure in the media. Hartson, Sutton and McNamara will all have their bit to say before next Sunday as well. 

He's what's known as a useful idiot 

35 minutes ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

That’s Motherwell and Dunfermline so far this season.   Expect a few more.

Quite surprised to be honest. I thought due to the low key exposure to the stories most clubs would have forgot over the summer. 

Won't be long before the King of the brass necks is put claiming the chants are disrespectful to victims, again and they need to stop 

3 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Quite surprised to be honest. I thought due to the low key exposure to the stories most clubs would have forgot over the summer. 

Won't be long before the King of the brass necks is put claiming the chants are disrespectful to victims, again and they need to stop 

Let them bring that on - the more coverage their horrific crimes gets, the better.

8 minutes ago, frenv said:

Let them bring that on - the more coverage their horrific crimes gets, the better.

He has already done. Towards the end of last season. 

As usual nobody in his land of tied up media did anybody dare challenge him. 

24 minutes ago, SpidermansGaffer said:

14CF1A19-38A4-42FF-B5B1-DA66AE536FB3.thumb.png.f9c660281150a0c4c485671b05fdd47c.png

54075539-CD12-4771-8A8A-B1F8353F9A44.png

Been making this point for ages.

Do the ethics of the company you’re joining not matter?

And don’t say it’s all about money because every player they’ve signed in the last year could probably have gone elsewhere (excluding duds like Morgan, Bain etc) for similar or better money.

Ethical policies are a fact of life in business today and the prospective new signing (or his agent) should be screening the club and not just the other way round. Five minutes on google and the word “celtic” takes you to some very dark places.

Theres an argument for saying that certain players, had they been aware of the atrocities committed in the very room they get changed in, might have opted for another offer from a club untainted by child rape, not to mention decades of denial and contempt for their victims.

If these players (Sutton, Larsson, Petrov, van Dijk, Wanyama, Nakamura etc) been fully aware, would they still have signed?

29476A23-1ECB-495F-8799-4006F872D3B4.jpeg.ca64dee5394e44efca598cc6e89de5a8.jpeg

Archived