C*ltc

3 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

What's this about a video with Brown? 

Nvm just seen it. 

Somebody shouted. How's your sister at him as he was leaving Ibrox. 

Whoever shouted it crossed the line. 

However if Lego wasnt such a wank it probably wouldn't happen. 

Few tarriers on social media losing their shit, Pity they werent as quick to condem their own who have a go at Ricksen or have a pop at the Ibrox disaster 

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, magic8ball said:

Somebody shouted. How's your sister at him as he was leaving Ibrox. 

Whoever shouted it crossed the line. 

However if Lego wasnt such a wank it probably wouldn't happen. 

Few tarriers on social media losing their shit, Pity they werent as quick to condem their own who have a go at Ricksen or have a pop at the Ibrox disaster 

The same support that sing songs about Lee Rigby getting all offended over this. 

Geez peace. 

1 minute ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

The same support that sing songs about Lee Rigby getting all offended over this. 

Geez peace. 

Exactly.At no point can these people claim moral highground for anything. 

Their likely answer would be. Well he was a brit. Well fuck off out of here if you don't like brits. Hyporitacal cunts. Shameless to the core 

2 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Not forgetting the day they have over 100 victims of child abuse ready to take them through the courts, and this is what people are getting upset about? 

Fuck off :lol:

1 minute ago, magic8ball said:

Exactly.At no point can these people claim moral highground for anything. 

Their likely answer would be. Well he was a brit. Well fuck off out of here if you don't like brits. Hyporitacal cunts. Shameless to the core 

Really.

Matters not a jot.  It's still poor form.

5 minutes ago, coopsleftboot said:

That's because you're a classless wanker with no standards or moral compass.

I don't wan't to be dragged down to their level and I'm surprised there are Rangers fans who do.

Have you ever lost a sibling?

We say nasty shite about them, they do about us. 

Why people continue to be surprised at this fact in 2019 bewilders the life out of me. 

Just now, BridgeIsBlue said:

We say nasty shite about them, they do about us. 

Why people continue to be surprised at this fact in 2019 bewilders the life out of me. 

Who's surprised?

Still poor form.  If you want to drop into the gutter with them fill your boots with bewilderment.  But don't claim to be better than them.

For those getting faux offended by the comments made to that cunt, before you join the facebook witch hunt to identify the guy. Just remember it happened in front of a line of polis and a police inspector done nothing more then tell him to beat it. 

I absolutely despise Scott Brown and would like nothing more than to see him stretchered off next time he plays against us but bringing his sister into things when giving him abuse is disgusting. He actually looks gutted in that video when he heard it and I can't blame him.

Them singing songs about Ricksen, Lee Rigby or anyone else doesn't make this shite acceptable either. It's scumbag behaviour.

Archived