C*ltc

16 minutes ago, Negri's lovechild said:

It's an interesting moral argument, which we could ask ourselves if the thoughts and words kept to ourselves are as bad as throwing the words out there to a person. 

I agree that nobody should be abused at their workplace (which is effectively what's happened), but the guy being cried down by other bears and then taken by police should have been more than enough punishment.

Aye, he’s a bit of a wank, but he’s a wee guy, people have went too far

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Virtuoso said:

Suffering fuck 🙄

Hope tae fuck this is a piss-take.

This type of shit - these modern day  fans with their desperate please love us we just want to be everybodies pal act - is even worse than the people who are mock offended by everything.

13 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

This type of shit - these modern day  fans with their desperate please love us we just want to be everybodies pal act - is even worse than the people who are mock offended by everything.

I hope it’s a fish similar to @Rfc52‘s Lisbon Lions one 😂

Sick fucking hearing about this now.

The stupid wee cunt was 15 ffs. There's not a cunt posting here who didn't do things they regret when they were 15.

As for Scott Brown, fuck him! Do you think if it had happened to any other celtic player's sister it would have been said? No it fucking wouldn't. I'm certainly not condoning it, nor would I have ever said it myself. But Brown delights in goading and winding Bears up, trying to cause shit. I find it very hard to have any sympathy for him. 

And as for this outraged shite by taigs, they can fuck off as well.  Were they offended when their own walk about among them with' 66 haha' on the backs of the tops, or were they outraged when children were bottled by celtic fans, yes children, weans, and plural. Don't remember the outraged then outing whomever bottled weans, do you? But aye, a few bad words, that's obviously worse than bottling weans ffs. 

But worse for me is Bears have posted this stupid wee cunt's address and shit like that.

Fucking nauseating.

Archived