C*ltc

37 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

Remember to give your parents a wee hug tonight or give them a call and tell them how much you love them and thank them that you aren’t one of these mutant fucks 😂

Clearly alex has forgot about the 1st round of fixtures when we had to do the exact same....honest to fuck these cunts are the biggest warped, deluded mongos on planet earth 

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

Remember to give your parents a wee hug tonight or give them a call and tell them how much you love them and thank them that you aren’t one of these mutant fucks 😂

11 hours ago, hammer93 said:

Clearly alex has forgot about the 1st round of fixtures when we had to do the exact same....honest to fuck these cunts are the biggest warped, deluded mongos on planet earth 

He is a Rangers fan on the wind up.

I can’t believe some people thought he was one of them.

12 hours ago, The Monk said:

Rumours (I know, I know) that Griffiths smashed up the tims changing room after the Dunfermline game among other things and is due to get the sack soon

There is definitely something going on with him that he's been nowhere near the squad in a couple months. 

Listened to scoreboard lastnight, 2nd call in and the tim was saying that christie was protecting himself 😂 Alex Rae and even Hugh got torn into him.

Also another one was saying that 9 times out of 10 celtic win that fixture, and gordon pipes up with, “but in the last 4 fixtures celtic have failed to beat Livi?” 😂 Timmy didnt know what to say back to that 

1 hour ago, wully said:

IMG-20191008-WA0000.jpg

3 years? Try since we went into administration we hadn’t even finished season 11/12 and they were singing it. They’ve set themselves up for the biggest failure ever if we win the league this season and I for one will never ever let them forget it. 

5 hours ago, McEwan's Lager said:

He is a Rangers fan on the wind up.

I can’t believe some people thought he was one of them.

I'm not on Twitter m8 but that is just the kinda shite they actually spout....the operation stop 9inr should have flagged it cause they call it operation stop 10iar as they believe they have already won 9😂😂

1 hour ago, MartinGers93 said:

3 years? Try since we went into administration we hadn’t even finished season 11/12 and they were singing it. They’ve set themselves up for the biggest failure ever if we win the league this season and I for one will never ever let them forget it. 

Just thinking about the meltdown if we win the league. 

All the excuses, conspiracies and tears that would follow. 

It would the most epic meltdown in history 

2 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

They didn't :lol:

When Brown came off on Sunday he didn’t shake Lennon’s hand.  He shook the other staffs, but not Lennon’s.  I think it was one of the commentators (Andy Walker) that pointed it out.  

27 minutes ago, TMB said:

When Brown came off on Sunday he didn’t shake Lennon’s hand.  He shook the other staffs, but not Lennon’s.  I think it was one of the commentators (Andy Walker) that pointed it out.  

That's fuck all to do with that prick and Taylor :lol:

11 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Think maybe he is hinting that all is not well on a number of levels at the knew camp 

If anyone believes that Taylor called Griffiths a fenian bastard and a "hibby" bastard they are an idiot tbh

Archived