C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 hours ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

If we’re beating them in the next OF, I really wouldn’t put it past those shameless cubts to walk off claiming ‘sectarianism’ or ‘anti Irish racism’, it’s exactly the kind of stunt they would pull...

9 minutes ago, Bristol loyal said:

If we’re beating them in the next OF, I really wouldn’t put it past those shameless cubts to walk off claiming ‘sectarianism’ or ‘anti Irish racism’, it’s exactly the kind of stunt they would pull...

Nothing would surprise me with them after they used a ex players death to get an old firm game cancelled. That wee comment is definitely planting a seed for the Lazio game in the hope that it happens just so they can say they were the first to walk off in face of racism and in turn hope they claim the 3 points for their bravery. 

8 minutes ago, ShanksRFC said:

Hopefully County get something there today, Christie will be a miss for them.

More chance of Ross County getting something than the sheep next week.

Maybe if they were away from home, but I don't see anything other than a scum win today. 

Be amazing/hilarious if I was wrong though.

2 hours ago, Prso's headband said:

Taig manager The Lurgan Bigot insists that there is no chance of France Under-21 striker Odsonne Edouard being sold in January. (Daily Record)

You can’t refuse to sell something there is no interest in... 

In the sun this morning they're claiming Dortmund plus half of Serie A are tracking him :lol:

Have to give it to Lennon though.

Not many managers would have the brass neck to make a statement declaring he's given his players permission to walk off against Lazio if there's any racist abuse and then link his black striker with a move to that very club in the next breath.

They drop points today against county and they'll have to shut the Erskine bridge as it dawns on them that it's slipping away, they have had two weeks to stew over it, the smsm can't handle the fact we are back at the top and having to give player and manager awards to us, it's wonderful to see. 

9 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Read somewhere that Christie has same amount of red cards in his career as Morelos? But that tackle was out of character... 🙄

Either the same amount or Christie has one less than him but it's definitely close. Pretty sure Morelos had never been sent off until he arrived in Scotland either.

4 hours ago, Bristol loyal said:

Me personally would do it to them before they do it to us.
With 58,200 fenians baying for blood at 800 Rangers fans,this would be the ideal opportunity to grab the moral high ground.
Would stop the tramps in their hateful campaign against us as a club.

15 minutes ago, scottyscott1963 said:

Me personally would do it to them before they do it to us.
With 58,200 fenians baying for blood at 800 Rangers fans,this would be the ideal opportunity to grab the moral high ground.
Would stop the tramps in their hateful campaign against us as a club.

We should make a huge banner stating the scum employed known pedos and covered it up, lay it out on the pitch just before kick off and then walk off.

1 minute ago, ForeverAndEver said:

This whole walking off the pitch against them is embarrassing as fuck

Even if a team walked off due to getting a torrent sectarian or racist abuse, would it not just result in the other team getting an automatic 3 points because it's basically like forfeiting if the referee hasn't made the decision to abandon the game?

6 minutes ago, Blueteeth said:

Even if a team walked off due to getting a torrent sectarian or racist abuse, would it not just result in the other team getting an automatic 3 points because it's basically like forfeiting if the referee hasn't made the decision to abandon the game?

This is correct ,what iv been thinking though is especially with the drama associated with any tarrier offence there would be a campaign to get the game awarded to them with plenty media sympathy 

Archived