C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now moaning about kick off times in the winter. Short memories, were have had annual trips north at that time of year. 
Pathetic how they greet at everything. Operation stop ten in a row......deluded!!

9 comes before 10 and you aren’t getting that. 

2 hours ago, Virtuoso said:

The republican hovel that is the Tall Cranes boozer was set on fire last night.

Unfortunately no reported deaths.

Insurance job due to dwindling cash through the tills plus it’s right up their street to blame others which keeps the victim narrative going along with their aim of division. 

16 hours ago, G.E.C. said:

I think all the Griffiths rumours are pish tbh.

Well I know he’s staying in a house in Bothwell the now where every room in the house has cctv because the owners daughter was a junkie and was put in to make sure she got clean so make of that what you will. 

5 minutes ago, MartinGers93 said:

Well I know he’s staying in a house in Bothwell the now where every room in the house has cctv because the owners daughter was a junkie and was put in to make sure she got clean so make of that what you will. 

I make of that, that LG is a gambling, junkie, fenian cunt. 

Two tarrier coaches at my boys school today asked him what career he wants to take, he told them he wants to be a boxer only for them despite knowing fuck all about him to shoot him down and tell him he’s no chance of making it as a boxer...

Wit the fuck gives they peado bastards the right to shoot any weans dream down like that. Utter filth .

Anyway he’s been sent home for squaring up too them and swearing at them. Proud of him 🤣

Having Lennon there will only hinder them the longer the season goes on if it continues to be a tight call. 

Hopefully he sticks it out till about March when we’re clear by double figures and going to the piggery as champions after the split. 

That would be something. 

4 hours ago, MartinGers93 said:

Gamblin again no doubt.

Never tire of seeing this :lol:

Archived