C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Siam69 said:

😂

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/50578130

It may not be written into the official constitution, but the unspoken truth these days is that a celtic AGM cannot be described as an AGM until the Resolution 12 question is asked. Questions, actually. A number of them. Like always.

Resolution 12 dates back to the Scottish FA's decision to grant Rangers a Uefa licence despite outstanding taxes amid their financial implosion. It's been a theme of these meetings ever since. The majority of the room supported a requisition for celtic to take the matter back to Uefa and/or the police and they backed it up with not just a show of hands but an air of frustration and determination.

There were a few hot exchanges, Lawwell taking exception to the accusation that the club was "doing nothing" to follow this up. "That's unfair," he said. "What we were being asked to vote on today was not about cheating or not cheating, it was about whether celtic should report the situation to Uefa or the police.

"In terms of Uefa, they have no interest in this. I spoke to Uefa this morning. Again. Their view is that they have no interest, that even if [Rangers were] found guilty and were sanctioned, the sanction would have kicked in the following year. Categorically, I can tell you that they have no interest."

Lawwell said he will continue to call for an independent review of the administration of Scottish football in that period, but those calls fell on deaf ears before and people are not likely to start listening now. "Same time, same questions next year then," said a supporter looking for action. Nothing surer.

Nothing mention about the bheasts Cover Up of child abuse 🤔Thought not 

1 hour ago, Rangers_no1 said:

People get tattoos with dates for when their kids were born etc.

Think I will get the date of when we win 55 if in the next year or two. Probably get sevco next to it as well..

Put  it on your face, go pure hardcore!

2011 was nearly 9 years ago and yet these cunts are still questioning why we got a licence to play in Europe and talking about potential lost revenue at their AGM every year even though they’ve had a free run at Europe in the eight seasons since and have probably banked 100-150 million from European football since then.

They are a fucking different breed of stupid.

Just now, ricksen_da_best said:

PSG ultras came to Glasgow tonight to attack Rennes fans I’ve just read on the sun website 😂

You not hear about the arbroath fans who jumped in our end to sing add ons during the sweet caroline song

Happens to. The best of us mate 

Archived