C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Wullies_bowly_legs said:

Thats actually a pretty logical statement as some of the best goalies in the world don’t save any shots or headers and some of the best golfers in the world don’t even have to use clubs or balls.

In an argument the  unwashed, they're are like women  ' Logic  doesn't come into it'

1 minute ago, Don54 said:

:mutley:

I used to. Mrs is a wrong un albeit a very tame version, gave up arguing long time ago, the bullshit justification for her argument was unbelievable, after a short time I realised I was pissing against the wind, soon learned to walk away either raging or pissing myself, now i just walk away before it gets to that stage 😂

1 minute ago, magic8ball said:

I used to. Mrs is a wrong un albeit a very tame version, gave up arguing long time ago, the bullshit justification for her argument was unbelievable, after a short time I realised I was pissing against the wind, soon learned to walk away either raging or pissing myself, now i just walk away before it gets to that stage 😂

The best thing to do when arguing with a woman is  give up  you'll never  win 

The record hot line today must have one of the most ironic phone calls ever....some twat from Ayr claimed that Morelos goals in the Europa league has taken his value up to 10million and not the 25millon being mentioned.....apparently the big clubs don't give a damn about the Portos and Feyenoords of this world!!!!!

What is it they sing "if you know your history "......if this prick knew his he would know the that his club have only ever been to 3 European finals where ironically they lost 2 of them to.....those clubs who don't matter......if only Alfie could have managed a couple of goals against those powerhouses cluj & rennes.....once again these cunts are the thickest bastards on planet earth.

16 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

The record hot line today must have one of the most ironic phone calls ever....some twat from Ayr claimed that Morelos goals in the Europa league has taken his value up to 10million and not the 25millon being mentioned.....apparently the big clubs don't give a damn about the Portos and Feyenoords of this world!!!!!

What is it they sing "if you know your history "......if this prick knew his he would know the that his club have only ever been to 3 European finals where ironically they lost 2 of them to.....those clubs who don't matter......if only Alfie could have managed a couple of goals against those powerhouses cluj & rennes.....once again these cunts are the thickest bastards on planet earth.

The cunts will be chewing their words when he scores on Sunday and at the end of the month.

33 minutes ago, ShanksRFC said:

The cunts will be chewing their words when he scores on Sunday and at the end of the month.

There will be another excuse when he does score ,oh it was offside there was a push etc. 

They are in complete denial that we have unearthed a top top young player who is worth a fortune ,Same as the journos that have a pop at the club for needing to sell Morelos because the club is reliant on director loans ,Well the same Morelos will be worth the same in the summer ,maybe even more ,once sold we have no need for any loans and will be in a far far better financial position that the taigs ,will another few on the park worth a good few quid too 

2 cases up in court yesterday,first case was tarrier calling killie fans and then police officers orange bastards,result £270 fine. Second case 3 hearts fans singinging fuck the pope and bobby sands,result £700 fine each. Definitely a level playing field in wee krankies all inclusive Scotland.

Archived