C*ltc

We really need to beat these cunts and win the title I’m actually sick of the self righteous fenian bastards, fucking despise the cunts each and every one of them, see this cosying up to tarrier mates and “banter” with they cunts, fuck that!!! the cunts continue to support a fucking paedo ring ffs, fucking dirty stinking hypocritical nonce loving bastards the lot of them. 

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
41 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

We really need to beat these cunts and win the title I’m actually sick of the self righteous fenian bastards, fucking despise the cunts each and every one of them, see this cosying up to tarrier mates and “banter” with they cunts, fuck that!!! the cunts continue to support a fucking paedo ring ffs, fucking dirty stinking hypocritical nonce loving bastards the lot of them. 

I had the radio on today while taking the kids home ,that 10 in a row song need rammed right down their throats further than possible ,self loving pricks 

3 hours ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Fancy St Mirren to take something off these cunts on Boxing Day 

Genuinely don't think it's out of the question. They are currently on a run that is unsustainable considering they're on course to win 33/34 games. They've won their last 10 league games since losing to Livingston and in the second block of 10 games have won 8 out of 8. 

They're going to drop points when we least expect it like when they dropped points to Hibs weeks after we beat them 6-1. The law of averages says they have to drop points soon and if it's Thursday we need to make sure we beat Kilmarnock to take advantage.

I also think if we take a point at parkhead it suits us though on the face of it you would say it would suit them but when you consider our post break run-in to theirs we should be confident!

You'd be not far off the mark if the sheep game was played to script, Cosgrove  numerous fouls on and off the ball against us no action taken could've  been off in the first 8 minutes, put Davis out for 3 games so far ,Barisic assaulted by scum hibs player,let's even this up and make it look like the sheep are actually trying against them , this haddie gets sent off and the usual suspects will be out saying how unfair it is of these sheep players tackling a cellic player and the good old referee does what brown tells him to do, no mention of how these hammer throwers kick anything in blue and we are told to man up .Downright cheating at play here as can be seen clearly over the past few games, never mind these things even themselves out over a season,  my arse.

Kick them Out.

7 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

Watching Aberdeen tv on the box .It was 100% not a red 

And listening to the sheep commentators .No wonder they accept this Pisa .They think the sheep played well 

One thing that is different from our games .All the players pally wally after the game .And absolutely no attempts of retribution on Ajer or Brown .

Just saw the red on social media, never a red, saying that that big tit ajer made the absolute most of it and made it look worse, he made a total cunt of it and got caught out. 

Absolutely nothing like the challenge on Barasic like the media outlets say, 

And a lot less than the off the ball late challenges the big cunt put in on our players at Pittodrie 

17 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Seen it from a few angles and it’s a booking at best. 

Takes the ball cleanly, virtually no contact with Ajer. Cheating bastard rolling about. 

I've no doubt Ajer rolled about as if maimed, then smirked as he played his part in getting another pro sent off. And I've seen far worse not red carded. But based on rules it's a red, even if contact was minimal.

Screenshot_20191222-111214_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot_20191222-110727_Drive.jpg

21 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

I've no doubt Ajer rolled about as if maimed, then smirked as he played his part in getting another pro sent off. And I've seen far worse not red carded. But based on rules it's a red, even if contact was minimal.

Screenshot_20191222-111214_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot_20191222-110727_Drive.jpg

Not sure what paper it's in I only had a look at back pages, may have been the star, Mcinnes having a pop at Ajer for his reaction to Cosgrove after the red card, Mcinnes dais he was laughing at him, kind of hints that he was acting up to make the most of the challenge. 

Also saw on social media the sheep are raging at the decision, saying that the big 2 Glasgow clubs are getting all the decisions and as such are wasting their time building a new stadium when such corruption is going on. 

Now I understand their frustration regarding yesterday, but these cunts have a hatred of us that has truly blinded them, Wasn't that long ago that the referee kept Cosgrove in the park for numerous yellow card challenges and shat himself and gave a free kick instead of a penalty. 

Maybe if they went after the true corruption they would get some justice 

1 hour ago, KingKirk said:

Someone needs to tell that bottle merchant that getting the ball is irrelevant in modern day football you can't go into a tackle like that at speed 

Correct, players just won’t get away with tackles like that in today’s game, if he made the same tackle on one of our players I think most of us would be looking for the same outcome (whether or not we’d get that or not is another story mind you).
Ajer, if true, is just another classless clown from that club, still some way to go in matching the theatrics of Christie, who imo is as prolific a diver as McGeady ever was...

Archived