C*ltc

A club founded on sectarianism and allowing paedo rings go unchallenged by authorities, ok I am going to ask Rangers to stop playing Penny Arcade coz they take offence at our very existence. 

Erm naw!

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Decent celtic fans need to seriously overhaul what the club stands for.

No chance ,BLM tell that to Alfie, Mark Walter's their own players be they Jewish or black and god forbid a protestant.

The history revisionists really have no shame, supporters of any and every tin pot terrorist  organisation supported to try and justify the actions of the IRA, Provisional  IRA,INLA ,Continuity IRA or whatever they call themselves. The thick cunts cant accept the fact that the good old boys killed more Catholics  than any one.

Then you have the systemic abuse of children  for over Fifty Years, probably this wee problem was there from the get go in1888.

They deny , deflect, try to shift the blame onto others, a club,an organisation, a so called Football team  that should  be raised to the ground for their crimes  against  innocents.

VOTCLM

We Fired =You  Re- Hired. 

KICK them Out. 

1 hour ago, dummiesoot said:

A club founded on sectarianism and allowing paedo rings go unchallenged by authorities, ok I am going to ask Rangers to stop playing Penny Arcade coz they take offence at our very existence. 

Erm naw!

If anything we should play it more now!

4 hours ago, dummiesoot said:

Erm naw!

They are too busy looking for offensive stuff elsewhere to even notice what’s been going on at their own club 

Too busy looking for offence that they don’t notice the disgusting behaviour of their current board to avoid the moral duty to make good for the crimes the previous boards allowed to be committed under their noses ,

Many of the victims are only chasing a basic apology ,and the filthy scum cunts can’t even oblige them that 

Their players seem to think it 'monstrous' should they get the 10 !!

Even though they had no real competition for half of them - and don't even mention the one that was given to them, not won !!

Monstrous?  Definitely! - A monstrous fkn stitch up

1 hour ago, LiverpoolBlue said:

Their players seem to think it 'monstrous' should they get the 10 !!

Even though they had no real competition for half of them - and don't even mention the one that was given to them, not won !!

Monstrous?  Definitely! - A monstrous fkn stitch up

Monstrous 10 is almost a certainty I’m afraid ,

Gerry McSherry mentioned that there were 13 monsters operating ,they have 9 already only a matter of time before they have the unbelievable 10 

"The socks are about being up to their knees" - I'm not having it :lol: 

Our socks are a throwback to shipbuilding heritage and the Govan dockyards with the varying funnel markings. Often BLACK & RED.

Which one directly I'm not 100% sure, but note for example: GLEN LINE (centre) - founded in GLASGOW.

Oh look Timothy.... BLACK with RED TOPS!

Imagine.

s0330000.jpg

f21781bef99b90a2196340c7863c1759.jpg

f2831.jpg

44 minutes ago, TheFamousPigeon said:

"The socks are about being up to their knees" - I'm not having it :lol: 

Our socks are a throwback to shipbuilding heritage and the Govan dockyards with the varying funnel markings. Often BLACK & RED.

Which one directly I'm not 100% sure, but note for example: GLEN LINE (centre) - founded in GLASGOW.

Oh look Timothy.... BLACK with RED TOPS!

Imagine.

s0330000.jpg

f21781bef99b90a2196340c7863c1759.jpg

f2831.jpg

Well that’s as good an explanation as you are likely to get,Just like everything though the taigs will ignore this and continue to look for the most tenuous link to being offended 

4 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Well that’s as good an explanation as you are likely to get,Just like everything though the taigs will ignore this and continue to look for the most tenuous link to being offended 

Racist boats designed to perpetuate the power dynamics of the Empire? 😉😂

1 hour ago, magic8ball said:

They must be getting desperate if they're getting offended at socks now !!

55 minutes ago, LiverpoolBlue said:

They must be getting desperate if they're getting offended at socks now !!

They've been getting offended by our socks for decades... Colours of Govan always has been and always will be no matter how they try and spin the narrative.

Archived