C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
49 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Leigh Griffiths with a cryptic message on instagram and deleted his twitter account. People concerned for his mental health. 

Been on the gear again by the sound of it ,give it a few weeks and it will be a case of ,poor wee Leigh it’s such a shame 

Rangers season tickets sold so far - 32,000

celtic season tickets sold so far - in the “many thousands”

Must be going slow for them. If they were anywhere near our numbers, or higher, they would have the number plastered everywhere.

45 minutes ago, scottyscott1963 said:

A fuckin waster who should be tested as soon as,before he's allowed to kick another ball.

Fat chance of that happening ,just be the same as last time ,except it’s going to be 2 years off with “depression” as a cover story 

51 minutes ago, Rum Ham said:

Rangers season tickets sold so far - 32,000

celtic season tickets sold so far - in the “many thousands”

Must be going slow for them. If they were anywhere near our numbers, or higher, they would have the number plastered everywhere.

Could be sticky times ahead for “cash rich” FC 

1 hour ago, magic8ball said:

Could be sticky times ahead for “cash rich” FC 

Hope so mate. 

I couldn’t really give a shit how much they have or don’t have in the bank to be honest. 

I enjoy the meltdowns and their confusion as to why their board aren’t spending the cash they allegedly have.

10 minutes ago, Rum Ham said:

Hope so mate. 

I couldn’t really give a shit how much they have or don’t have in the bank to be honest. 

I enjoy the meltdowns and their confusion as to why their board aren’t spending the cash they allegedly have.

Funny as fuck the way the taigs seem to think they are sitting on a wad ,

this long transfer window could do us a massive favour ,unless they cunts get very lucky with the CL draw they will miss out again ,nice long time for the squad to get plundered to get them “cash rich” again 

2 hours ago, magic8ball said:

Funny as fuck the way the taigs seem to think they are sitting on a wad ,

this long transfer window could do us a massive favour ,unless they cunts get very lucky with the CL draw they will miss out again ,nice long time for the squad to get plundered to get them “cash rich” again 

Could this crisis be a leveller?

Archived