C*ltc

3 minutes ago, SuperLeeMcCulloch said:

"17k waiting list" of course there is 😂 

The worlds greatest ambulance chasers. 

Bayern, Barcelona and Real can only dream of those numbers. I actually saw a post saying that they were 17 k short on renewals and had manipulated that to mean they had a 17 k waiting list which would mean we only have a 6 k waiting list.Mental how you can skew things. They have a 17 k non renewal and make it as a 17 k waiting list. Brazen pricks.

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know a few of them who buy a few kids tickets every year for £50, gives them first shout on the “kids” seat for a ticket for the Rangers games. I bet there’s loads do that and haven’t bothered this year due to the bcd game

35 minutes ago, MorelosRangers said:

Any reason why their ST sales may be so low?

On 03/07/2020 at 12:22, magic8ball said:

The Goldberg podcast is back up again ,well worth a listen to ,Very scathing of the hordes who are trying to silence by using bullying tactics ,All to protect the good name ,

That’s an excellent podcast. Just listened to it now. Michelle and Gordon speak very, very well and come across calm yet passionate about the cause. I’d like to think most of us on RM are pretty well versed in the celtic Boys Club child abuse situation but listening to this podcast really hits it home yet again. It also clearly makes celtic’s stance utterly fucking scandalous and indefensible! I really do hope the victims eventually get all the justice they deserve and celtic are shamed and condemned for their immorality for a long, long time. 

Just saw a great example of their inferiority complex ripping out of them on Facebook . Basically an actual statement from celtic saying how great their sales are for training gear , literally says Glasgow is green and white and also Faithful through  and through :lol:

Obviously couldn’t take the fact that our kit launch and sales gathered a bit of attention this week . Fucking muppets :lol:

24 minutes ago, Junior Soprano said:

Would love it if it was Peter grant, Roy aitkin, pat bonner and Chris Morris 

I think people will be surprised at the amount of names that get dragged through the mud with this. It'd probably be easier making a list of names that weren't involved in some way between 1960-1999. 

1 hour ago, Junior Soprano said:

Would love it if it was Peter grant, Roy aitkin, pat bonner and Chris Morris 

More likely someone/persons already convicted as once a conviction is secured others may feel able to come forward and report the individuals who abused them.

Also could be a director of the trophy  centre that was also a director of CFC totally blowing separet entity out the water once and for all...

Here hoping, but most of all no matter who they maybe the victims coming forward need justice for what happened to them.

McAvennie , Prince Andrew will be sweating now.

Him and the rest just don't get it.

Penny not allowed to drop due to the brainwashing ,if the allegations are true get him extradited and face the music.

Does Franky bhoy  have the same thoughts on the abusers at Parkhead , another who no doubt knew ,as long as its somebody or someone else's child they dont give a fuck .

The more that is gradually being brought into the light makes your skin crawl. It would appear that systemic  child abuse is normal and not to be questioned at their Football club or the religion these good Christians follow. 

To do so you'll be portrayed as a bigot, point scorer,disgusting for even talking about this scandal. 

That's what they want , keep it quiet and it will all disappear. 

Tell everyone you know , keep the heat on and the deniers of the truth will be seen for what they truly are.

Scum then Scum now Scum forever. 

Kick them Out. 

Archived