C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I very rarely watch they cunts, usually because as soon as I turn it on the stinking tramps score, was sitting out the back talking to my auld man and my neighbour's shout of get it up yese ya fenian bastards actually had me thinking the got beat, take that though. 

2 minutes ago, Goianegra said:

Could actually do with one of them. For a pair of big cunts, Ajer and Julien don't half shit their pants when they come up against a bit of physicality.

I just cannot see what all the hype over ajer is about. Never have. Surely theres no way Ac milan would spend serious money on a centre half like that. 

7 minutes ago, Moody Blue said:

Cue every mhank coming on to say "Ceptic must simply spend money to win 10" - there is no money, it's all being haemorrhaged on wages ya daft fuck 

They still believe in the fairytale they have some magic pot of money sitting around. 

Covid will have hurt them very badly with that wage budget. Thay they are being linked to guys like fletcher and taylor tells it's own story. 

1 minute ago, BlueKnight87 said:

They still believe in the fairytale they have some magic pot of money sitting around. 

Covid will have hurt them very badly with that wage budget. Thay they are being linked to guys like fletcher and taylor tells it's own story. 

That pot will be well allocated towards their victims.

6 minutes ago, WCPRANGERS1 said:

Amazingly a side sit in against them and they struggle...

Plenty bears think we play the against the same style ,but today shows otherwise ,they ain’t as fuckin good as folk think ,ftp fuck Lennon fuck them all 

1 minute ago, left winger said:

Gordon Dalziel: ‘get Griffiths back in’

Pleeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssseeeeeeeeeeeee

Pretty

Pleeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssseeeeeeeeeeeee

Thing is.. thats probably the kinda game he would have came on and scored in. Say what you want about him, but he has dug them out of it so many times. I, for one, am glad he isnt with them.

5 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Plenty bears think we play the against the same style ,but today shows otherwise ,they ain’t as fuckin good as folk think ,ftp fuck Lennon fuck them all 

Don't watch much of them mate, seen it was 1-1 and thought, fuck it have a wee watch...quality in the game...none and proved that if teams sit in and don't give them space they'll struggle..and when they've played against us it has suited our style as allows us more freedom to dominate them.

Just now, johanhentze said:

Thing is.. thats probably the kinda game he would have came on and scored in. Say what you want about him, but he has dug them out of it so many times. I, for one, am glad he isnt with them.

Aye, two years and two stone ago. 

Archived