C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

Googled it now. @Laudrup1984 is correct. Seems mental to me for the reasons I stated above.

I had always thought it was offside. Growing up playing football I would always make sure the defender was behind me from a goal kick, but yeah I remember checking it and being surprised. To be honest I'm pretty sure i've seen refs give offside for it on many occasions, so not sure if it has changed over the years?

I don't think many actually know the rule. Certainly no one ever uses it to their advantage.

Keepers can hit the ball miles. If a striker just casually walks on 5,10, 15 yards some defenders will think their offside when they're not and all of a sudden the striker is in on goal.

4 hours ago, Laudrup1984 said:

I had always thought it was offside. Growing up playing football I would always make sure the defender was behind me from a goal kick, but yeah I remember checking it and being surprised. To be honest I'm pretty sure i've seen refs give offside for it on many occasions, so not sure if it has changed over the years?

I don't think many actually know the rule. Certainly no one ever uses it to their advantage.

Keepers can hit the ball miles. If a striker just casually walks on 5,10, 15 yards some defenders will think their offside when they're not and all of a sudden the striker is in on goal.

I don’t understand why players don’t sprint toward the opposition goal at goalkicks then.... How many times have we seen a team pushed up the park with all players sitting deep.

6 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

No.

The only one I never knew was that if you are beyond the keeper you still need to behind another two players to be onside. Fifa educates me at times

Aye 2 players. 99.99 pc one of the players is the goalie. So very easy to forget. 

6 hours ago, A.T.G said:

Wonder how many know that. 

Anyways, fuck the smelly bastards. 

Man City used that tactic against spurs last season I think it was, ederson played a couple of short goal kicks, drew spurs in and then the next one he hit it long and man City scored

1 hour ago, Laudrup1984 said:

Surprised it's taken this long for this kind of speculation!

That's next years champions league failure covered 

Seriously why would a club who has just had 2 months to sign somebody then when the window closes they are looking at players. More bluster and pish from the jap 

7 minutes ago, chris182 said:

What happened to the chat that you only get Dembele money if you've scored in the champions League? 

Absolute gash

Excellent point. Just underlines what we all know. 

Every media outlet in this country is geared up to praise them and kick fuck out of us and they don't care how blatent it is 

1 minute ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

£9m and couldn't outscore a boy who we paid less than £2m for. 

Morelos will finish top scorer again this season. 

Was more about Dembele.

And even then in the league Dembele scored less one season than Liam Boyce.

He’ll go for similar amounts as Dembele as will Morelos. Always scores in big games 

Archived