C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Jamie0202 said:

We can't ask for an easier game to go top of the league at home. More of an edge to it now with the chance to go top of the league. I think we'll learn a lot about the mentality of our players today when the game matters that wee bit more.

A win today against Hamilton will do wonders for the team confidence. Amazing the difference three days makes in football.

Absolutely, we reacted well last week. More of the same please, although any sort of win will do.

2 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

One thing to note in amongst the madness. Helander and Goldson's performances here have just been upgraded to Baresi and Maldini!

I'm pleased to see the boy Dykes has been as determined and physical today as he was against us. That's a rare thing in Scotland. 

So many are selective in against which team they will try harder.

Seeing them losing the plot is a truly delicious way for me to get set to go to my work.

25 minutes ago, TEFTONG said:

I'm pleased to see the boy Dykes has been as determined and physical today as he was against us. That's a rare thing in Scotland. 

So many are selective in against which team they will try harder.

Seeing them losing the plot is a truly delicious way for me to get set to go to my work.

Rate the lad. Good physical striker at this level. A cheapish physical alternative option - we could do worse.

Archived