C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I knew they cunts we're getting beat the day. Games like these is where Lennon earns his money and he is nowhere near as clever/swavy/tactical as Rodgers was for them and the players don't have the love for him as they did for Rodgers. It's a massive downgrade. 

7 minutes ago, King Jela said:

I knew they cunts we're getting beat the day. Games like these is where Lennon earns his money and he is nowhere near as clever/swavy/tactical as Rodgers was for them and the players don't have the love for him as they did for Rodgers. It's a massive downgrade. 

But a huge upgrade in terms of comedy value...

1 hour ago, King Jela said:

I thought they would drop points today but wasn't expecting them to get beat. 

Lennon is and always will be the cheap option. Today wipes out the advantage they got from the old firm result.

If we stay in front or better extend the gap. Lennon will do what he does best blame everyone else alienating his squad. 

23 minutes ago, dummiesoot said:

Yesterday is a prime reason we want them to stay in Europe for as long as possible. They struggle in a lot of matches afterwards 

Tbf a few sides throughout Europe struggled or didn't win yesterday who'd played midweek European ties.

Lazio, Napoli, man u, man city, Inter, roma, Eintracht, Lille, Rennes and loads more

It is really tough and it's why im not allowing myself to get too carried away as yet as there Thursday Sundays are so tough.

Archived