C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

Tbf a few sides throughout Europe struggled or didn't win yesterday who'd played midweek European ties.

Lazio, Napoli, man u, man city, Inter, roma, Eintracht, Lille, Rennes and loads more

It is really tough and it's why im not allowing myself to get too carried away as yet as there Thursday Sundays are so tough.

If we were to lose the 2 games to Porto then we should be sending a weakened team to Rotterdam and playing a weakened team at home to Young Boys.

4 hours ago, magic8ball said:

Wait till the money runs out, cunts like him are too busy listening and believing the rants of ill Phil and Co. 

As for Defoe. He's made his money and will know he's had the best of the money days. 15k a week tops and I'm sure he would be more than happy to sign up. 

Typical tarrier deflect and deny protection mechanism. 

You can see Defoe is loving it at ibrox. I expect he will sign right away in January on a bosman. 

The excuses were flying today from the taigs.  Now it's the usual bravado about winning the league easily etc. 

The meltdown if we do 55 this season will be legendary 

37 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

Remember to give your parents a wee hug tonight or give them a call and tell them how much you love them and thank them that you aren’t one of these mutant fucks 😂

Clearly alex has forgot about the 1st round of fixtures when we had to do the exact same....honest to fuck these cunts are the biggest warped, deluded mongos on planet earth 

12 hours ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

Remember to give your parents a wee hug tonight or give them a call and tell them how much you love them and thank them that you aren’t one of these mutant fucks 😂

11 hours ago, hammer93 said:

Clearly alex has forgot about the 1st round of fixtures when we had to do the exact same....honest to fuck these cunts are the biggest warped, deluded mongos on planet earth 

He is a Rangers fan on the wind up.

I can’t believe some people thought he was one of them.

12 hours ago, The Monk said:

Rumours (I know, I know) that Griffiths smashed up the tims changing room after the Dunfermline game among other things and is due to get the sack soon

There is definitely something going on with him that he's been nowhere near the squad in a couple months. 

Listened to scoreboard lastnight, 2nd call in and the tim was saying that christie was protecting himself 😂 Alex Rae and even Hugh got torn into him.

Also another one was saying that 9 times out of 10 celtic win that fixture, and gordon pipes up with, “but in the last 4 fixtures celtic have failed to beat Livi?” 😂 Timmy didnt know what to say back to that 

1 hour ago, wully said:

IMG-20191008-WA0000.jpg

3 years? Try since we went into administration we hadn’t even finished season 11/12 and they were singing it. They’ve set themselves up for the biggest failure ever if we win the league this season and I for one will never ever let them forget it. 

5 hours ago, McEwan's Lager said:

He is a Rangers fan on the wind up.

I can’t believe some people thought he was one of them.

I'm not on Twitter m8 but that is just the kinda shite they actually spout....the operation stop 9inr should have flagged it cause they call it operation stop 10iar as they believe they have already won 9😂😂

Archived