C*ltc

1 hour ago, scottyscott1963 said:

So here we have tlb condemning Boli by saying "it's REPREHENSIBLE,its' the worst behaviour he has seen in football"

Let me tell you a couple ofย things ya kipper lipped fuckin mutant.
What happened to 100 young boys at your place of employment over the course of your whole fuckin lifetime is what you would call REPREHENSIBLE.
One day soon your employers will have to face the music with no distractions to take the onus from them
And once the victims,some of whom are deceased and their brave families have taken up the fight for justice,under extreme provocation from your mutant supporters.
Once these families see justice and compensation for what cfc have tried to side step and deny,deflect and bury in a wholly shameless act i will await you shouting reprehensible.

Then with that concluded me personally would hope the right minded people in this cesspit come to the fore and demand sanctions,otherwise we are saying that the use of a legal tax loophole is worse than abuse of kids by a convicted paedophile ring of 14 people,which includes another 6 apart from the ones already convicted.

NOW THAT IS REPREHENSIBLE IN THE REAL WORLD.

ย 

tenor-1.gif

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, scottyscott1963 said:

So here we have tlb condemning Boli by saying "it's REPREHENSIBLE,its' the worst behaviour he has seen in football"

Let me tell you a couple ofย things ya kipper lipped fuckin mutant.
What happened to 100 young boys at your place of employment over the course of your whole fuckin lifetime is what you would call REPREHENSIBLE.
One day soon your employers will have to face the music with no distractions to take the onus from them
And once the victims,some of whom are deceased and their brave families have taken up the fight for justice,under extreme provocation from your mutant supporters.
Once these families see justice and compensation for what cfc have tried to side step and deny,deflect and bury in a wholly shameless act i will await you shouting reprehensible.

Then with that concluded me personally would hope the right minded people in this cesspit come to the fore and demand sanctions,otherwise we are saying that the use of a legal tax loophole is worse than abuse of kids by a convicted paedophile ring of 14 people,which includes another 6 apart from the ones already convicted.

NOW THAT IS REPREHENSIBLE IN THE REAL WORLD.

Kipper lipped fucking mutant ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Brilliant.

52 minutes ago, scottyscott1963 said:

The coup de grace would be Boli confirming the tramps were aware he was looking for a job to get him off the books.

You could always check if he came back with a tan ,that would tell if he was on the beach or looking for work ๐Ÿ˜ณ

5 hours ago, Sweetheart said:

cfc's account of what happened doesn't add up there's too many gaps where questions are unanswered

3rd Augustย 
Bolli flew to Malaga from Prestwick as the players were given several days leave. On landing in Spain Bolli would have had to have filled inย a Spanish Health Authorityย form within 48hrs of his travel. It would give theย address where he stayed and a QR code to gainย entry into Spain. ย if he flew Ryanair on Monday then there was no flight back until the Thursday.

• How many days leave were authorised?
  • Who paid for the flights?

4th of August
Bolli flew back to Scotland allegedly flew home 24hrs later. On his return he should have been in isolation following ย the ย quarantine rules given to him by the airline and not attending training with his team mates and mixing with staff.

• What was the reason for his visit to Spain?
  • When did he tell cfc about the trip to Spain?
  • When and who did the two covid tests?

7th Augustย 
Commons stated that he knew cfc were interested in a left back, and Bolliย was away.ย 

• Did Bolli have approval to speak to a Spanish club?

9th August
ย Bolli is brought on for the Kimarnock game as a substitute. He should have been in isolation following the ย quarantine rules given to him by the airline. ย so he should have been a prohibited player for that game.

• Will Kilmarnock be compensated for cfc fielding a 'prohibited' player e.g the cost of extra testing for their players.

10th Augย 
The Scottish Sun publishes an exclusive where Bolli is apologising for failing to isolate when he returned from Spain and playing the game against Kilmarnock. The article also stated that cfc bosses hauled him in for a meeting and that the club had ALREADY launched an internal probe.
ย It also noted that since the playerโ€™s return he had been given two tests during the past week. cfc should have put him in quarantine for 14 days as the virus may still be there even if even if tests is past within that time period.

• What day did cfc speak to Bolli?
  • What's the scope of the internal probe?

ย 

Thereโ€™s a strong stench of shite here. They cunts knew and thought, fuck,ย we need to get him back early. A few days off and he goes to Spain and back in 1 day. Somebody at them sanctioned this Iโ€™m sure. Heโ€™s the fall guy now but, somebody up higher mustโ€™ve known.

47 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

Bolingoli flew on a national airline through a major airport in Scotland and celtic, who are duty bound to know his movements, didnโ€™t know where he was?

Fucking bullshit from the mhanky lying bastards.ย 

The old "we didn't know" it's worked for them this long, why change now.

On the upside, following on from the Bolingoli affair (or maybe even regardless) itโ€™s satisfying to know that thereโ€™llย probably be as many celtic fans (if not more)ย paying to watch RTV tonight as there would have been watching their own game if it had been taking place (was initially tongueโ€™n cheek but the more Iโ€™m thinking about it๐Ÿค”)...

6 minutes ago, Robmc1 said:

On the upside, following on from the Bolingoli affair (or maybe even regardless) itโ€™s satisfying to know that thereโ€™llย probably be as many celtic fans (if not more)ย paying to watch RTV tonight as there would have been watching their own game if it had been taking place (was initially tongueโ€™n cheek but the more Iโ€™m thinking about it๐Ÿค”)...

Don't be so silly, there game being off has absolutely no effect to them they would have planned to tune in to RTV anyway.ย 

1 minute ago, Broxi said:

Ajeti signing on a permanent for ยฃ5mย 

Big outlay considering they bought Klimala for about ยฃ4million and Bayo for nearly ยฃ3million.

I think Eduoard will be sold if Morelos goes, theyโ€™ll be able to justify it to their fans by saying โ€œRangers sold their best player as wellโ€

4 minutes ago, plymouthranger said:

Big outlay considering they bought Klimala for about ยฃ4million and Bayo for nearly ยฃ3million.

I think Eduoard will be sold if Morelos goes, theyโ€™ll be able to justify it to their fans by saying โ€œRangers sold their best player as wellโ€

They will be praying we sell Morelos then so that they can get the money in for Fritzel and Lieswells bonusย 

8 hours ago, Sweetheart said:

cfc's account of what happened doesn't add up there's too many gaps where questions are unanswered

3rd Augustย 
Bolli flew to Malaga from Prestwick as the players were given several days leave. On landing in Spain Bolli would have had to have filled inย a Spanish Health Authorityย form within 48hrs of his travel. It would give theย address where he stayed and a QR code to gainย entry into Spain. ย if he flew Ryanair on Monday then there was no flight back until the Thursday.

• How many days leave were authorised?
  • Who paid for the flights?

4th of August
Bolli flew back to Scotland allegedly flew home 24hrs later. On his return he should have been in isolation following ย the ย quarantine rules given to him by the airline and not attending training with his team mates and mixing with staff.

• What was the reason for his visit to Spain?
  • When did he tell cfc about the trip to Spain?
  • When and who did the two covid tests?

7th Augustย 
Commons stated that he knew cfc were interested in a left back, and Bolliย was away.ย 

• Did Bolli have approval to speak to a Spanish club?

9th August
ย Bolli is brought on for the Kimarnock game as a substitute. He should have been in isolation following the ย quarantine rules given to him by the airline. ย so he should have been a prohibited player for that game.

• Will Kilmarnock be compensated for cfc fielding a 'prohibited' player e.g the cost of extra testing for their players.

10th Augย 
The Scottish Sun publishes an exclusive where Bolli is apologising for failing to isolate when he returned from Spain and playing the game against Kilmarnock. The article also stated that cfc bosses hauled him in for a meeting and that the club had ALREADY launched an internal probe.
ย It also noted that since the playerโ€™s return he had been given two tests during the past week. cfc should have put him in quarantine for 14 days as the virus may still be there even if even if a tests is passedย within that time period.

• What day did cfc speak to Bolli?
  • What's the scope of the internal probe?

ย 

In any country but our one,ย  these excellent questions would have been asked by the media and I have no doubt the story as being told by TLB would be proved to be only slightly truthful ie Boliboliboli was no doubt in Spain.ย ย 

1 hour ago, TEFTONG said:

Creepy weirdo Fenians.ย 

I'm going to be a boring bastard and I'll probably get a load of stick for this, but I don't find it funny.

Things like this bring the serious subject of child abuse into the domain of fan point-scoring and banter - which is exactly where we don't want it.

This is a serious subject which should be taken seriously, it ruins peoples lives and often results in the victim's suicide.

Our stance on the subject should be a serious one, not a light-hearted one, and it should be driven home with the upmost sincerity so that we're taken seriously and not dismissed as just rival fans - because that's when the cunts that did this can muddy the waters and deflect.

50 minutes ago, Swally said:

I'm going to be a boring bastard and I'll probably get a load of stick for this, but I don't find it funny.

Things like this bring the serious subject of child abuse into the domain of fan point-scoring and banter - which is exactly where we don't want it.

This is a serious subject which should be taken seriously, it ruins peoples lives and often results in the victim's suicide.

Our stance on the subject should be a serious one, not a light-hearted one, and it should be driven home with the upmost sincerity so that we're taken seriously and not dismissed as just rival fans - because that's when the cunts that did this can muddy the waters and deflect.

Child abuse at the paedodome hasnโ€™t been taken seriously for 40 years.

Archived