C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

Never saw their game, don't really know who plays for them now and couldn't give a fuck really just love nights like this but, they've virtually destroyed Scottish football by their sleekit criminal ways and they wonder how everybody does hate them. Cunt of a club or whatever they are.

Disagree, we hate them, none of the others in scottish football bother their arse  otherwise they would have done more during the end if season voting and subsequent calls for investigation

46 minutes ago, maverick1200 said:

I really hope we can keep the pressure on them this season. Their squad is hanging on by a thread, if they lose points, Lennon will lose the dressing room. 

We look like we have bought really well this year, if we can get a midfielder we should have the squad to really step it up. Plus we look like we have sellable assets to continue to fund the squad for years to come. 

My father in law is a right bitter taig ,he stays on the south coast so we never see him .i came home the other day and he was on the phone to the Mrs ,he talks quite loud so I usually can here what he’s saying ..He’s convinced that the team is fucked and doesn’t have it in them anymore ,Also reckons that there is a gulf now between us and them that’s only going to get bigger .

hope the wee cunts right 

1 hour ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

Justice was done.

A team who didn’t win their league, they were handed it by a bent football authority and were put out by a team who resumed their league and won it fair and square on the pitch.

celtic were handed a place in a competition through the back door and got kicked straight back out.

FUCKING GLORIOUS.

NAIL ON FUCKING HEAD SIR!!! Well done!!!:champagne:

1 minute ago, magic8ball said:

My father in law is a right bitter taig ,he stays on the south coast so we never see him .i came home the other day and he was on the phone to the Mrs ,he talks quite loud so I usually can here what he’s saying ..He’s convinced that the team is fucked and doesn’t have it in them anymore ,Also reckons that there is a gulf now between us and them that’s only going to get bigger .

hope the wee cunts right 

Ah, those lovely heartwarming father/ daughter chats where the Dad shouts about the failings of a paedo football club :)

7 minutes ago, dummiesoot said:

Disagree, we hate them, none of the others in scottish football bother their arse  otherwise they would have done more during the end if season voting and subsequent calls for investigation

There isn’t any love for the tarriers from the others ,Difference is the others absolutely hate us .

1 minute ago, beararse said:

Ah, those lovely heartwarming father/ daughter chats where the Dad shouts about the failings of a paedo football club :)

Oh it was quality ,I’m walking about the kitchen pretending I can’t hear but chuckling away like fuck at the pain 😁

1 hour ago, Howsitgoing said:

He has lost the dressing room just as he’s done at all his other previous clubs.  

Right,time to work out who they are 

Edward 

christie 

Ajer 

Ncham 

Julien 

that’s my delusion of grandeur list ,could be more 

Lennon  saying he has had issues with want-away players and has had so for months 

Brown now quoted as saying he has no idea what Lennon is on about.

So, unless Brown is being diplomatic (which I very much doubt) then celtic’s club captain has not been informed of dressing room unrest by the celtic manager for the last 6 months  and he’s decided to hang his manager out to dry.

Get the popcorn out. The main feature is about to start.

👏🏻

9 hours ago, Allyup said:

I think this is a major blow for them.Told my son this would be tricky for them and delighted to be proved right.

Hope they have to sell their so called stars to survive and we get a realistic chance to stop ten in a row as the media run out of excuses of how they are so far ahead as they have to sell their star players to bring wage bill down.

They haven’t won 9  👍

12 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Right,time to work out who they are 

Edward 

christie 

Ajer 

Ncham 

Julien 

that’s my delusion of grandeur list ,could be more 

Thing is, they  might have lost 2 from those 5 (or whoever they are) as a result  of getting knocked out last night but Lurgan Plopp has almost guaranteed they will all be leaving after his outburst AND/ OR he himself has to go.

Once named (which will inevitably happen) then the support will turn on them, unless of course they publicly have a go at the manager. Either way, the rancid fuckwit has made an almighty cunt of it. 

👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Just now, beararse said:

Thing is, they  might have lost 2 from those 5 (or whoever they are) as a result  of getting knocked out last night but Lurgan Plopp has now but almost guaranteed they will all be leaving after his outburst AND/ OR he himself has to go.

Once named (which will inevitably happen) then the support will turn on them, unless of course they publicly have a go at the manager. Either way, the rancid fuckwit has made an almighty cunt of it. 

👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

:morepopcorn::popcorn:
Lurgan Plopp :mutley:

3 minutes ago, beararse said:

Thing is, they  might have lost 2 from those 5 (or whoever they are) as a result  of getting knocked out last night but Lurgan Plopp has almost guaranteed they will all be leaving after his outburst AND/ OR he himself has to go.

👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Lurgan Plopp 

That’s the first iv heard that ,fuckin class name ,whoever thought of that deserves an award 👏👏👏👏👏

5 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Lurgan Plopp 

That’s the first iv heard that ,fuckin class name ,whoever thought of that deserves an award 👏👏👏👏👏

It’s  genius....fuck all to do with me, just recycled from elsewhere 

Just now, magic8ball said:

Fuck ,so it was a taig who thought it ,kinda takes the shine off it 😂

Nah, it’s been on various Rangers forums for ages. Surprised some on here have only heard it just now.

The taigs are just taking ownership of it for now :)

Archived