41 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Right,time to work out who they are 

Edward 

christie 

Ajer 

Ncham 

Julien 

that’s my delusion of grandeur list ,could be more 

Wasn’t McGregor being linked with being keen on a a possible move to join his old boss at Leicester also...

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Howsitgoing said:

He has lost the dressing room just as he’s done at all his other previous clubs.  

Hopefully dissension in the ranks and dressing room turning on him. 

That interview is putting the wheels in motion for player sales for sure. I'm expecting the high earners to be out the door. Edouard seems to carry them so losing him will hopefully fuck them big time. 

1 minute ago, Prso's headband said:

Be good for them to lose a couple of players. Kinda like us if we sold 2 or 3 of our best the chances of the players replacing them transitioning perfectly are slim. 

Be good for them to lose the spine of the team

Said to @Mr Soprano last night if the taigs lined up with the side that started last night against us we would destroy them.

They're absolutely shite bar a couple of players

2 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Said to @Mr Soprano last night if the taigs lined up with the side that started last night against us we would destroy them.

They're absolutely shite bar a couple of players

It would all depend on us taking our chances ,We could easily give them a proper hiding .

2 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Hopefully dissension in the ranks and dressing room turning on him. 

That interview is putting the wheels in motion for player sales for sure. I'm expecting the high earners to be out the door. Edouard seems to carry them so losing him will hopefully fuck them big time. 

He’s the difference between teams playing as they do against us and sitting in or not. Him going they’ll have the Kilmarnock and co doing what they do against us with them having a defence less able to handle counter attacks. 

Lennon is a bairn, they’ll hopefully turn on him. 

The two they’ll look to sell will be Ajer and Ntcham.

Also think a good few clubs will sniff about Edouard.

the good thing is, after that the well has ran dry of players they can sell for decent money as the players they are bringing in are absolutely muck.

1 hour ago, beararse said:

Lennon  saying he has had issues with want-away players and has had so for months 

Brown now quoted as saying he has no idea what Lennon is on about.

So, unless Brown is being diplomatic (which I very much doubt) then celtic’s club captain has not been informed of dressing room unrest by the celtic manager for the last 6 months  and he’s decided to hang his manager out to dry.

Get the popcorn out. The main feature is about to start.

👏🏻

I don't want him out yet, in fact he needs to stay. At least until November so the transfer market is closed.

I want them to start losing points first. A new manager could see a bounce in the player motivations. 

6 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

He’s the difference between teams playing as they do against us and sitting in or not. Him going they’ll have the Kilmarnock and co doing what they do against us with them having a defence less able to handle counter attacks. 

Lennon is a bairn, they’ll hopefully turn on him. 

He definitely is key for them and seeing thier best player go would be huge psychological blow as well. 

I expect they are already trying to flog him ASAP tbh. 

4 minutes ago, maverick1200 said:

I don't want him out yet, in fact he needs to stay. At least until November so the transfer market is closed.

I want them to start losing points first. A new manager could see a bounce in the player motivations. 

This x 100%, Lurgan Plopp must stay.

43 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

The two they’ll look to sell will be Ajer and Ntcham.

Also think a good few clubs will sniff about Edouard.

the good thing is, after that the well has ran dry of players they can sell for decent money as the players they are bringing in are absolutely muck.

What can they realistically get for them though? £15-20m combined if they’re very lucky. 

Does that give them enough given their huge wage bill? If they had to get rid of Edouard, Christie or McGregor Id be delighted. That’s where their real quality is. 

Hate to say it but all this excitement and hope, we’ve been here before, can see they tramp bastards go on a long winning run in the league now while we ship points against shite.  Groundhog Day.

One game at a time.

ps obviously not including our game at the theatre of screams cause we’re going to kick the shite out them 😆

13 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

What can they realistically get for them though? £15-20m combined if they’re very lucky. 

Does that give them enough given their huge wage bill? If they had to get rid of Edouard, Christie or McGregor Id be delighted. That’s where their real quality is. 

Edouard will go to the premiership.

Archived