C*ltc

5 minutes ago, WizardWalters said:

I thought their new keeper looked a liability. It wouldn't surprise me to see them go back to Bain in goals because that guy is awful.

was very happy to see forster hadn't went to them on a permanent. Think he was a massive player for them, much to our benefit it appears this keeper isn't half as good.

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, stevemac said:

was very happy to see forster hadn't went to them on a permanent. Think he was a massive player for them, much to our benefit it appears this keeper isn't half as good.

Fully agree. Forster saved them on so many occasions last season. I am shocked he didn't sign but then again you hear so many stories about Lennon being an antagonist.

5 minutes ago, WizardWalters said:

I thought their new keeper looked a liability. It wouldn't surprise me to see them go back to Bain in goals because that guy is awful.

It was an early bonus for us they couldn't get forster back.  He's the kind of keeper that bailed them out. 

3 minutes ago, WizardWalters said:

Fully agree. Forster saved them on so many occasions last season. I am shocked he didn't sign but then again you hear so many stories about Lennon being an antagonist.

2 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

It was an early bonus for us they couldn't get forster back.  He's the kind of keeper that bailed them out. 

Reckon at his age he knew he had one more crack at a decent move ,Committing to the taigs meant that was him for the next few years .plus he’s on a lot more money down south and could get at least 2 or 3 years on double what the cunts could afford 

Lennon slaughtering the players , hopefully there’s a domestic collapse coming to, I’ve seen there Killie and Utd second halves on tv they’ve looked as bad as us I wouldn’t say that’s a positive on our part just yet 😂

4 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

They really cannot cope when sides have a go at them. 

Also the same with Lennon when the media pushes him on any particular topic, or he can't deflect something.

He's dug a wee bit of a hole by saying some players wanted out weeks ago, and that some want out due to the lack of CL football.

Watching the 2nd goal last night nobody outside of us would be even capable of scoring a goal like that on the break v them as not many players capable of running with the ball that far or fast. 

Their frends in the media will tell them they can win the Europa, the tims will fall for their own bull shit and their arrogance will come right back just in time for us to beat them at Torbet Towers. We need to beat the shitty 11 man defenses that every other team will use.

4 minutes ago, ZZed said:

Their frends in the media will tell them they can win the Europa, the tims will fall for their own bull shit and their arrogance will come right back just in time for us to beat them at Torbet Towers. We need to beat the shitty 11 man defenses that every other team will use.

Fucking couldn't agree more with that, we will wipe the floor with them home and away this season, it's the other teams that give me the fear 

17 minutes ago, FlippinEck said:

Watching the 2nd goal last night nobody outside of us would be even capable of scoring a goal like that on the break v them as not many players capable of running with the ball that far or fast. 

Ryan Kent

Archived