C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, magic8ball said:

Reckon Christie is one of the ones wanting to leave ,Sure I read a while back he wasn’t signing a new contract as he wanted to try down south .dont know how long he has left though on his current deal 

He should break his leg, Arsenal will sign him up for £25 Million.

15 minutes ago, slimjim1690 said:

I just hope that any team thinking of going in for Ajer actually sends someone to watch him or even do their homework watching video footage of him against decent opposition .

I don't think Ajer is too bad but Julien is a fucking nightmare. I hope they keep him.

2 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

I don't think Ajer is too bad but Julien is a fucking nightmare. I hope they keep him.

They will keep julien. For two reasons they paid big money for him and won’t recoup what they paid. And secondly nobody would want him. Ajer believed the Hype that was surrounding him by the tarriers. And wanted to play the hard man and the 4th official role. Something scott brown does and gets away with it in Scotland not in Europe. So instead of ajer concentrating on what he was good at and progressed he is very much in the decline. Genuinely believe Ross mccrorie is better than him 

25 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

In my opinion they are both very poor, any decent forward line has them getting pulled out of position and as we've already witnessed any powerful striker can  ragdoll both of them, I hope the sheep can stand firm re McKenna as I think he would definitely strengthen their defence.

1 minute ago, slimjim1690 said:

In my opinion they are both very poor, any decent forward line has them getting pulled out of position and as we've already witnessed any powerful striker can  ragdoll both of them, I hope the sheep can stand firm re McKenna as I think he would definitely strengthen their defence.

our 5 CH's are better than anything in the league. I really mean that. Would take Edmundson over McKenna all day long.

1 minute ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Edouard, Ajer and Ntcham. 

3 of 5 names supposedly wanting to leave according to someone itk for them on twitter last night. 

Christie and Jullien where the others I seen get mentioned. Christie supposedly was willing to wait until next summer but wants out now.

24 minutes ago, B1872 said:

See tbh Duffy and McKenna will be an upgrade on Ajer domestically as they two barking looking cunts are just big fenian bastards that are good in the air.

I’d love someone to say that summary on Sportscene!😂

Archived