C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, superallysbears said:

Where the fuck it the wee snide kicks and noise ups today to try and rile them up, fucking no where to be seen, Jack Ross no interested in laughing today.

He's another taig cunt of a manager. Thought they might have tried today, but should have known better.  Ajeti injured and Eduard wants to gtf will do me. Then they're left with the wee junkie cunt up front! 

They give up a lot of chances every game at the moment. They're scoring at the other end but even as pessimistic as I am, I can see them dropping a few points in places they wouldn't usually. 

They've got a difficult run of us and away games coming up. We've just got to keep winning. 

Aberdeen, Hibs, Kilmarnock play Rangers like its a cup final at Ibrox and Away, Yes we win most of them at Ibrox but thats not without dodgy tackles, bad refereeing, players trying to intimidate us. They show a sheer hatred towards us but when they play celtic there is always a mutual respect for one another. 

4 minutes ago, TheJacketRFC said:

Aberdeen, Hibs, Kilmarnock play Rangers like its a cup final at Ibrox and Away, Yes we win most of them at Ibrox but thats not without dodgy tackles, bad refereeing, players trying to intimidate us. They show a sheer hatred towards us but when they play celtic there is always a mutual respect for one another. 

Hate stuff like this, its exactly what we used to laugh at them for.

11 minutes ago, TheJacketRFC said:

Hibs have a fantastic record against them and Killie took points off them earlier this season

The pre match warning to porteous was enough, not just for him but the other hivs players not to be tackling his players, the referee already knows what's at stake.

There will be no robust challenges, no snidey elbows, no giggles fae the manager, all will walk off the best of pals, job done, media will do the usual hivs poor, ra cellic brilliant and call for an inquiry into Rangers getting 2 penalties. Madden will be cited by the compliance bint for bringing the game into disrepute due to his failure to influence the out come to the detriment of Rangers.

5 minutes ago, Jeffrey said:

Hibs have a fantastic record against them and Killie took points off them earlier this season

I understand celtic have dropped points but i am talking about the way the opposition players handle the game. 

Never seen Ryan Porteous wind any of the celtic players up. Far to much respect shown on the pitch but when it comes to Rangers they not only want to take points they want to chop our players in half.

3 minutes ago, Lets go 55 said:

The pre match warning to porteous was enough, not just for him but the other hivs players not to be tackling his players, the referee already knows what's at stake.

There will be no robust challenges, no snidey elbows, no giggles fae the manager, all will walk off the best of pals, job done, media will do the usual hivs poor, ra cellic brilliant and call for an inquiry into Rangers getting 2 penalties. Madden will be cited by the compliance bint for bringing the game into disrepute due to his failure to influence the out come to the detriment of Rangers.

Fucking got it in one, too happy to toe the party line.

2 minutes ago, TheJacketRFC said:

I understand celtic have dropped points but i am talking about the way the opposition players handle the game. 

Never seen Ryan Porteous wind any of the celtic players up. Far to much respect shown on the pitch but when it comes to Rangers they not only want to take points they want to chop our players in half.

Him and others of course. Naismith and others try hard to wind up them. 6 of one really

Fuck all this every cunts lying down to them shite.

Good then. Fucken good then. That's more of the horrible bastards absolutely fucken spewing come May when we stop their kid-on 10 in a row and send the horrendous wean touching bastards right back where they belong, chasing behind hoping beyond hope for just a wiff of the vapor off our shit.

1 hour ago, MacBoyd said:

Hate stuff like this, its exactly what we used to laugh at them for.

Yeah it was better before they brought about a refs strike, got rid of 2 refs they didn't like, and influenced it so the compliance officer since its introduction and most prominent refs are RCs.

The good old days.

5 minutes ago, coopsleftboot said:

Was in the car so don’t know who was talking, apparently Frimpong was super duper and poor Doige for Hibs had a torrid time against “the best full back in the league, 5 men wouldn’t have stopped him today”.

Is this them starting the sales pitch?

Aye that midfielder from Livingston they've got doing the punditry said it lol,I remember thinking to myself, best full back in the league 😂 honestly just a scum fanzine that program, the main cunt that dose the program is fucking worse and he's ment to support the sheepshaggers.

1 hour ago, superallysbears said:

I think we'll beat the scum by a few at piggery, I've watched a few of their games this season and they're no a patch on Brenda's side, absolutely honking imo, they'll get beat on Thursday too just for good measure imo.

Not sure what to think about that tbh

Don't want them having free mid weeks focusing on the league if we're in the Europa, but at the same time starving them of any extra money would be good too.

2 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Not sure what to think about that tbh

Don't want them having free mid weeks focusing on the league if we're in the Europa, but at the same time starving them of any extra money would be good too.

I honestly don't think they've got the minerals to win that tie.

Archived